Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Damn, no Blue Beetle.
    Yeah, I was hoping to see Jaime too. But he just had a book not that long ago and I've been waiting for Conner, Bart, Cassie, and Tim to return (or get back to normal) for seven years, so.....for right now, I'll take it. Fair trade.

But I'm really hoping to see Jaime sooner rather than later. He's got a pretty solid showing in outside media and Didio loves him so I doubt he'll be MIA for too long.....but his involvement somewhere would've really made this announcement over the top for me. Still, YJ4! It's been a hot minute since I've seen that!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

No Aqualad...*cries*

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Gleason in YJ? What a shame that nothing encourages me to read it. Tim is Robin again? What is the meaning of this Bendis?

For some reason I want to know more about Naomi.. For now.

Wonder Twins. This reminds me.. JL 3000? The characters with purple costume here.

Jenny Hex..
    I donīt know jonah hex... I should find more information for understand this.
    That one is a head scratcher, as Damian is Robin in Teen Titans.

Tim is Robin in the Walmart Teen Titans. Could it just be they've decided to ditch the Red and just have the Robin mantle be shared?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yes. I heard that.. DC renounced to R. Robin alias?

I remember that I heard that there was one hero called nightwing(zod son?) like Dick Grayson..

What happened? During 2-3 years DC had 2 nightwings like now with Flash(wally and barry)..

lack of inspiration to create new GOOD superhero names?
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-04-2018 at 05:54 PM.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

This looks fantastic. I'm glad the patience of all those Conner, Tim, Bart & Cassie fans has finally been rewarded. The Young Justice generation has been sorely missed.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    I have no comments on the actual characters and teams, but having what seems like an all-white team of middle-aged dudes as the core creative team for writing about five reasonably diverse teenaged girls doesn't strike me as a big selling point, much less wise.
    I don't think Jamal Campbell and Joe Quinones are white dudes?

And for what it's worth, Bendis has a multi-racial family.
    Last edited by ed2962; 10-04-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    . . . I donīt know jonah hex... I should find more information for understand this.
    How long have you been reading DC comics?

He had his own series as recently as 2014.

Oh boy! the band is back together again

Young Justice > Teen Titans

Amazing Member

I'm glad they're introducing another latina character, but I'm not too excited that she's a "Teen Lantern" lol, I feel like there's already too many Lanterns.

I'm excited about the Young Justice four though!!! I'll definitely want to follow them and the Wonder Twins. Not too interested in the new characters though, I feel like there's already a batch of young characters like Aqualad, Blue Beetle, Traci 13 ect that DC Comics has access too that are diverse and interesting but are kind of MIA right now.

Edit: And is Tim going back to just being Robin? I hope DC finds a different identity for him. And hopefully we'll find out what happens to Steph.
    Last edited by Zudomon; 10-04-2018 at 06:33 PM.

Fantastic Member

I am so ready for this I only ask for one thing don't cancel Teen Titans because of Young Justice keep them both DC is just giving readers more options some like me will pick up both. Also, let characters share mantles Jon and Conner can both be Superboy and Damian, and Tim can both be Robin I don't want to see any name changes or retcons these characters are distinct enough and have their own audiences I don't see why they can't coexist.

This is really exciting. It's about time they brought YJ back. Sure, I'm a little apprehensive about Bendis writing it, but Ultimate Spider-Man is some of his best work, he actually writes young characters well.
    The other books sound fun, too. This line has some great creative teams!

Quote Originally Posted by Zudomon View Post
    I'm glad they're introducing another latina character, but I'm not too excited that she's a "Teen Lantern" lol, I feel like there's already too many Lanterns.
    Perhaps her power comes from the green flame as opposed to the Corps?
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

For anyone wondering...

Bendis: "100% in continuity #WonderComics"

https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...01666216349696
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

They already have two Flashes in Wally and Barry (well, they did before Heroes in Crisis, um spoilers?) so two Robins and two Superboy's isn't outside the realm of possibility.
    Assassinate Putin!