Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    The Son of Suns Clairaudient Freedom Soldier's Avatar

Jamal Campbell is an amazing artist, I can't wait to see what he's drawing for DC!

Now add Jai and Iris: Children of the Speed Force by Amy Wolfram and Dan Mora ...

Let's make the DCU wonderful again!
    Take a couple of minutes and check out this new comic book, friends: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...no-more-crises

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    How long have you been reading DC comics?

He had his own series as recently as 2014.

I started in 2013.

WOW. He was in N52.. Seems that I forgot him or I never showed interest in the past and for this I forgot him.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-04-2018 at 07:11 PM.

The Son of Suns Clairaudient Freedom Soldier's Avatar

Hey, where's Kon-El's earring?! No half steppin', folks!
    Take a couple of minutes and check out this new comic book, friends: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...no-more-crises

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Just happy to see Bart here!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

While I'd like to see Jonah back, I'm willing to give Ginny Hex a shot. Sounds like she could be a fun character.

Overall very happy to hear about this line and that it's in continuity, adding some levity to an otherwise dour outlook on the DC Universe coming up.
    Last edited by Robanker; 10-04-2018 at 10:13 PM.

Why are we under the impression that only Tim, Conner, Cass, and Bart and the new teen lantern will be the only characters in the Young Justice comics, I'm sure some other characters will be added later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Damn, no Blue Beetle.

DC: “we’re totally diverse. We have both white characters and black characters. That’s everybody right?”
    Are we so mad at DC that we're making up stuff now b/c DC doesn't promote or care about any black characters in comics outside of Cyborg, I am surprised that John Stewart and Natasha Irons are being used.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Why are we under the impression that only Tim, Conner, Cass, and Bart and the new teen lantern will be the only characters in the Young Justice comics, I'm sure some other characters will be added later on.

Are we so mad at DC that we're making up stuff now b/c DC doesn't promote or care about any black characters in comics outside of Cyborg, I am surprised that John Stewart and Natasha Irons are being used.
    Robotman is actually right. This was an opportunity to bring diversity to DC's teenage line and they fumbled with Caucasian YJ 90210. This comes from someone who is excited to see both Kon and Bart. But it's 2018, there's no excuses anymore.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Fantastic Member

Every character has to be a different race to be a part of the team huh? Coming from the same forum that always complains about tokenism. I love this place

Can’t believe the Wonder Twins are getting a book but hey Mark Russel is an insta-buy. I hope this means Walker has repaired his relationship with DC.

I'm just so happy to see the Superboy I grew up with back and in his most classic costume. Also is Tim Robin again?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Murrocko View Post
    I'm just so happy to see the Superboy I grew up with back and in his most classic costume. Also is Tim Robin again?
    From what it looks like there will be two Robins Damian on Teen Titans and Tim on Young Justice.

Kon93

After they have the YJ4 bond they should bring in Ms Martian, aqualad, blue beetle, bunker, and aquagirl(Lorena),and Empress
    Last edited by Kon93; 10-05-2018 at 12:58 AM.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

It's almost 24 hrs since the announcement and we don't have a Naomi Appreciation Thread yet?!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post

The YJ 4 are not the only characters, there's the Bolivian teen lantern and Jenny Hex. Teams usually have 6-7 characters so those 2 round them up and for maximum promotion they would have included other characters that you speak of from day one. This is pretty much the team you can expect to see on a permanent basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Personally I think more people want to read about Jonah Hex then his female descendant, but I could be wrong...
    Yeah All-Star Western was one of the better books of the New 52. Give me some Jonah Hex.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics