Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

Default Venom vs. Tobey Spiderman

Toby Spiderman vs. 2018 Venom

Who wins

The only fears I have seen so far forrom Venom are

- out muscling human soldiers.
    - Quick enough to grab smoke canister thing from mid flight
    - Tendrils, good speed
    - getting hit by multiple flash bangs and yet staying together ( a big deal here as those things are loud as hell.)

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

Eddy is faster (crossing the San Francisco bay in seconds, blocking semi-auto fire with is tendrils), and he was be blasted through metal bulkheads/construction framework so he's more or less impervious to blunt force. Peter's only saving grace is he knows the symbiote is weak to sound per his fight with Venom in Spiderman 3, so if he goes right for that he could possibly win. But he isn't outmuscling the Symbiote and while hes durable in his own right (tanking grenades, being hit by a train, blows from Sandman), it'd just be a prolonged fist fight

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualcramp View Post
    Eddy is faster (crossing the San Francisco bay in seconds, blocking semi-auto fire with is tendrils), and he was be blasted through metal bulkheads/construction framework so he's more or less impervious to blunt force. Peter's only saving grace is he knows the symbiote is weak to sound per his fight with Venom in Spiderman 3, so if he goes right for that he could possibly win. But he isn't outmuscling the Symbiote and while hes durable in his own right (tanking grenades, being hit by a train, blows from Sandman), it'd just be a prolonged fist fight
    The fight defaults to the arena, so if Venom can't be beaten by punching or webs then he wins. There's no way for Tobey to bring the noise there.

Note the if, haven't seen the Venom movie and Tobey had some stupid good feats.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Well there's still the possibility of ten counting him, but that'd be pretty hard to do if the symbiote in any way behaves like it does in comics, save maybe with a full on web cocoon, but I can't recall him ever doing anything like that in those movies. Does Eddie still need to breathe? There's always suffocation.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

You know a lot of Spider-Man's villains tend to be people who either beat 10/10 in the arena, or lose to 10/10 again in the Arena.

Weird

I don't see why spider Man can't ko venom I mean riot was hurting him just fine and spider Man has way better showings then him.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I don't see why spider Man can't ko venom I mean riot was hurting him just fine and spider Man has way better showings then him.

Not too sure he can. Venom was shown to be basically impervious to bullets and Venom and Riot were smashing eachother through bits of machinery band platforms without too much trouble.

What seemed to be giving Riot the biggest advantage was the fact that he kept shoving blades and Barb's and whatnot. And even then, the Symbiote healed Brock up quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Not too sure he can. Venom was shown to be basically impervious to bullets and Venom and Riot were smashing eachother through bits of machinery band platforms without too much trouble.

What seemed to be giving Riot the biggest advantage was the fact that he kept shoving blades and Barb's and whatnot. And even then, the Symbiote healed Brock up quick.
    But venom was hurt in the final fight and torn apart spider Man can do the same and kill Broc with out a host venom is done right?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    But venom was hurt in the final fight and torn apart spider Man can do the same and kill Broc with out a host venom is done right?
    By a whole lot of noise that came from an outside source.

Basically the problem is that Tobey Spidey is stuck either with blunt force attacks that aren't going to do much to Venom, or using his webs, which I don't think would work very well either to be honest, as Tobey Spidey never showed the ability to quickly cacoon anyone that I can remember. He has no way to perform a sonic attack, and can't make his hand into a knife.

Venom didn't seem quite as fast as Tobey Spidey, and won't have the Spider Sense immunity 616 Venom has. But the main problem I see is that I don't think Tobey Spidey can dish out the required blunt force damage it would take to put Venom down, and the first time he made a mistake, and got grabbed, or clawed, or stuck in viscous symbiote goop, I think that be it.