Thread: Rambo 5

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Rambo 5

So...this is actually happening.

"Rambo 5, finds John Rambo coping with intense PTSD while living on a ranch in Arizona, trying to pick up casual work wherever he can. Soon his friend and estate manager Maria informs him that her granddaughter went missing after crossing into Mexico for a party, so John travels south of the border to find the youngster. The quest quickly turns into a violent descent into hell as Rambo uncovers a sex-trafficking ring, teaming up with a journalist whose half-sister has also been kidnapped. Rambo has to deploy all his skills to save the girls and bring down a vicious crime lord.

The film is directed by Adrian Grunberg with Matt Cirulnick (Absentia) writing the screenplay for Rambo 5 (previously rumored to be titled Rambo: Last Blood), which Avi Lerner and Kevin King will produce."

The cowboy look on Rambo is bizarre yet interesting.

So we're getting a [final?] Rambo movie some 11 years, yet still no Tango & Cash 2. Or Over the Top 2. Or Cliffhanger 2. I'm joking. Kind of. But I can't wait to see this. Even without Stallone directing I'm sure it'll be as ridiculously violent as the last Rambo movie.

Stallone is a god as far as I'm concerned, and the synopsis sounds just fine. I'm slightly concerned about this though because RAMBO had a perfect ending for the character. In FIRST BLOOD, Rambo just wanted to go home, and he finally got there in his last outing. It was very poignant and a full circle that after all the wars, all the blood, all the pain, he finally went home. I suppose he'll die at the end of this one, to bring the character to a full end, but I was very happy with the last one.

Having said that, yes, BRING IT ON. Stallone back as Rambo = day one in any capacity.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    So...this is actually happening.

"Rambo 5, finds John Rambo coping with intense PTSD while living on a ranch in Arizona, trying to pick up casual work wherever he can. Soon his friend and estate manager Maria informs him that her granddaughter went missing after crossing into Mexico for a party, so John travels south of the border to find the youngster. The quest quickly turns into a violent descent into hell as Rambo uncovers a sex-trafficking ring, teaming up with a journalist whose half-sister has also been kidnapped. Rambo has to deploy all his skills to save the girls and bring down a vicious crime lord.

The film is directed by Adrian Grunberg with Matt Cirulnick (Absentia) writing the screenplay for Rambo 5 (previously rumored to be titled Rambo: Last Blood), which Avi Lerner and Kevin King will produce."

The cowboy look on Rambo is bizarre yet interesting.

So we're getting a [final?] Rambo movie some 11 years, yet still no Tango & Cash 2. Or Over the Top 2. Or Cliffhanger 2. I'm joking. Kind of. But I can't wait to see this. Even without Stallone directing I'm sure it'll be as ridiculously violent as the last Rambo movie.
    Sounds good and I want Tango and Cash 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    As do we all. As do we all.

Mighty Member

So this is the final chapter right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    De-age Stallone and make the Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot prequel!

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

Cowboy Rambo?

Saddle up!

So, John Rambo never had a child? Hopefully they'll give him a happy send-off.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    So, John Rambo never had a child? Hopefully they'll give him a happy send-off.
    Has Rambo ever had a love interest to even have one?