All-New Member

Default Marv Wolfman Teen Titans Omnibus'

Hey guys so I posted this over in the DC forums and got no responses so I'm hoping this forum will be a bit more helpful. I am trying to figure out what issues are collected in the Marv Wolfram HC omnibus' for the Teen Titans. If someone could just tell me if it's #1-50 or if there are missing issues that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

The 3 omnibi collect #1-67 minus #62-65 I thought. They also collect quite a lot of other issues. Vol 1 is long out of print though so you have to pay quite a bit to get it
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

The omnis collect:
    Vol 1: DC Comics Presents 26, New Teen Titans 1-20, Best of DC 18, and Tales of the NTT 1-4
    Vol 2: New Teen Titans 21-37, 39-44, Annual 1-3, Batman & the Outsiders 5 (note: becomes Tales of... at issue 41)
    Vol 3: New Teen Titans 38, Tales of the Teen Titans 45-50, New Teen Titans 1-6, 50-61, 66-67, Secret Origins Annual 3

Also, it's Marv Wolfman, not Wolfram, FYI.

All-New Member

Awesome thank you!

Edit: and my bad I swear I can spell/read...
    Last edited by Jtruth89; 07-25-2014 at 12:29 PM.