Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 66
  1. #46
    Post Editing OCD Confuzzled's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Swingin' Above Ya
    Posts
    9,390

    Default

    The newspaper with the headline about the heir (Christian) is a recent one, as shown by Bobby commenting on what the big deal is if Winston Frost removed his son from the institution to run the family business.

    So... Winston Frost is actually controlling Christian with a telepath (Cordelia?) to finally comply with his wishes. That's kinda effed up and the reason Emma wants Bobby who is telepathy proof.

  2. #47
    Post Editing OCD Confuzzled's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Swingin' Above Ya
    Posts
    9,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    here goes all the diff options for the cover that weren't used
    All of them would've been amazing in finished form. Option 3 is my fave of these but the actual cover is excellent too.

  3. #48
    My Mutant Muses TRIFECTA! Heroine Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    The newspaper with the headline about the heir (Christian) is a recent one, as shown by Bobby commenting on what the big deal is if Winston Frost removed his son from the institution to run the family business.

    So... Winston Frost is actually controlling Christian with a telepath (Cordelia?) to finally comply with his wishes. That's kinda effed up and the reason Emma wants Bobby who is telepathy proof.
    Ya gotta an eye for detail. Good catch, I'm even more intrigued!
    My TOP XMen Faves
    PolarisDazzler
    I
    CEMAN♂♀Dani MoonstarArchangel
    MagnetoSunfire

    THE GiFTED💚💚NewMUTANTS💙Dk.Phoenix
    😍AoXM:PrisonerXtracts&Xtremists+UncannyWotR

  4. #49
    Astonishing Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    What! In this modern times? I thought it's illegal to persecute someone due to his sexual orientation?
    lol I wish it was so, I'm not loling at you not knowing about them but at the state some parts of this 'progressive' country are in
    Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    Seems like it according to BroHomo. When my friend was forced to do it, it was 15 years ago.
    They're dotted all throughout the Bible Belt ones I know about are mostly in middle Florida, the Gulf coast of Alabama, and more than a few in Mississippi, they're definitely not called/advertised as conversion camps, but as rehabilitation centers focusing on strict Christian values. It's not so difficult to read the coded language they use. If I still had it I wouldve loved to post a pic of a brochure that's pretty typical
    EDIT: I think there's still one near Augusta Georgia

  5. #50
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    The newspaper with the headline about the heir (Christian) is a recent one, as shown by Bobby commenting on what the big deal is if Winston Frost removed his son from the institution to run the family business.

    So... Winston Frost is actually controlling Christian with a telepath (Cordelia?) to finally comply with his wishes. That's kinda effed up and the reason Emma wants Bobby who is telepathy proof.
    Good analysis except that Cordelia is dead.

    There must be another telepath.

    But if the only enemy is another telepath, Emma should be able to handle the telepath herself.

    Why need Bobby except to act as counsellor to her brother. After all, Bobby's father was also dominating and non-accepting of him being gay.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 10-06-2018 at 10:10 AM.

  6. #51
    Mighty Member Diammandis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    New Tian
    Posts
    1,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Good analysis except that Cordelia is dead.

    There must be another telepath.

    But if the only enemy is another telepath, Emma should be able to handle the telepath herself.

    Why need Bobby except to act as counsellor to her brother. After all, Bobby's father was also dominating and non-accepting of him being gay.
    Cordelia should still be alive, the only sister i remember dying is Adrienne and also the telepath could be Winston or Christian as we dont know if they have powers or not. Emmas tp wouldnt work on them if thats the case and Bobby is invulnerable to telepathy somewhat
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

  7. #52
    My Mutant Muses TRIFECTA! Heroine Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    Maybe she doesn't want to face-off against her father alone. Beyond him being somewhat psychically immune & affable, she cites Bobby being able to handle himself in a fight. Sounds to me, like she's just lookin' for a worthy PiC.
    My TOP XMen Faves
    PolarisDazzler
    I
    CEMAN♂♀Dani MoonstarArchangel
    MagnetoSunfire

    THE GiFTED💚💚NewMUTANTS💙Dk.Phoenix
    😍AoXM:PrisonerXtracts&Xtremists+UncannyWotR

  8. #53

    Default

    Option 3 looks amazing but the final cover is just as nice. I really cannot wait for next Wednesday
    Emma Frost & Aero fan

  9. #54
    Extraordinary Member ExodusCloak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,754

    Default

    I like Option 6 the best. I think something awful will happen to Christian.

    Also Cordelia was mentioned by Kade Kilgore she's alive

  10. #55
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Cordelia should still be alive, the only sister i remember dying is Adrienne and also the telepath could be Winston or Christian as we dont know if they have powers or not. Emmas tp wouldnt work on them if thats the case and Bobby is invulnerable to telepathy somewhat
    Your analysis is most probably correct.

    That would explain why Emma need help from Iceman.

    All her family members are immune to Emma's powers.

    Sorry I got mixed up with the names of the dead sister. The dead sister is Adrienne.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 10-06-2018 at 07:44 PM.

  11. #56
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I think something awful will happen to Christian.
    Or Christian becomes Iceman's new boyfriend.

  12. #57
    Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Or Christian becomes Iceman's new boyfriend.
    Considering he spent much of his adult life in a psych ward, let’s maybe not rush him into a relationship with Bobby. Yikes. I mean, granted, he shouldn’t have been in a psych ward but still.

  13. #58
    Astonishing Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    All her family members are immune to Emma's powers.
    I bet they're not immune to a Diamond Fist to the Face!
    Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Or Christian becomes Iceman's new boyfriend.
    Yeah .... Something awful like that!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by True Believer Tony View Post
    Considering he spent much of his adult life in a psych ward, let’s maybe not rush him into a relationship with Bobby. Yikes. I mean, granted, he shouldn’t have been in a psych ward but still.
    If anything I would think he'd want to get reacquainted with his sister???

  14. #59
    Incredible Member silence.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    The newspaper with the headline about the heir (Christian) is a recent one, as shown by Bobby commenting on what the big deal is if Winston Frost removed his son from the institution to run the family business.

    So... Winston Frost is actually controlling Christian with a telepath (Cordelia?) to finally comply with his wishes. That's kinda effed up and the reason Emma wants Bobby who is telepathy proof.
    Cordelia was an empath I believe, but we don't know the extent of her powers.

  15. #60
    Astonishing Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,975

    Default

    Emma is also immune to telepathy while in her Diamond form. You'd think a diamond bruiser would be enough for a few rich executives

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •