Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I notice they draw Emma with brown hair when she was younger, just as in her solo.

So again... how do her girls all have blonde hair when Emma isn't a natural blonde? Sublime didn't really do his research, did he?
    You'll accept that an ancient sentient virus is alive and can make clones, but won't buy the fact that he could have altered their DNA to make them blonde? Which btw is something people can actually do NOW...they can choose to engineer their child to have a certain hair, or eye color. That technology exists.

The preview looks mostly good lol @ "I forget. You're poor." but there are those odd tv show/family guy like cut aways...last issue it was the ice slipper and this time it's trailer Frost. It's a visual gag, but one you don't normally see in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    lol I wish it was so, I'm not loling at you not knowing about them but at the state some parts of this 'progressive' country are in

They're dotted all throughout the Bible Belt ones I know about are mostly in middle Florida, the Gulf coast of Alabama, and more than a few in Mississippi, they're definitely not called/advertised as conversion camps, but as rehabilitation centers focusing on strict Christian values. It's not so difficult to read the coded language they use. If I still had it I wouldve loved to post a pic of a brochure that's pretty typical
    EDIT: I think there's still one near Augusta Georgia
    I will definitely be more aware of this (and other things) in the future!!

Huh. Well, that was somehow both satisfying and not quite what I was hoping for.

spoilers:
    Daddy Frost is most definitely dead (yay!). Christian is alive, has powers (!!!), and is definitely in need of real therapy, but Emma's there to help him (also yay!). But... I feel like Bobby got a little sidelined in his own book to give Emma's and Christian's storyline some closure. Not the gravest of sins, certainly, but, a little bit of a let down. Still, it was a pretty good issue, and Daken makes a not-quite-cameo when Emma goes into Bobby's mind (nothing racy, literally just a still image in a poster gallery, but apparently he's still on Bobby's mind on some level).
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Huh. Well, that was somehow both satisfying and not quite what I was hoping for.
    Me neither.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 10-10-2018 at 08:01 AM.

BANNED

I've created a new thread for the actual review.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 10-10-2018 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    What! In this modern times? I thought it's illegal to persecute someone due to his sexual orientation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    I will definitely be more aware of this (and other things) in the future!!
    This trailer claims 77,000 are currently held hostage in such camps across America: