Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

https://www.newsarama.com/45813-huma...citations.html

Solicitations for September! I love the name Paperdoll!

OMNI #2
    (W) Devin Grayson (A) Alitha Martinez (CA) Mike McKone (Variant) Afua Richardson
    Dr Cecelia Cobbina is an Ignited. People all over the planet are Igniting with powers too, but she's the only one with the power to understand what's happening...
    Anthony is in trouble as his phasing power accidentally caused a police officer to be shot. But Cecelia and Mae are not going to let him down. They're going to prove their friend is not a Cop-Killer. Meanwhile, Cecelia is starting to understand what's going on with the Earth. What if the sudden rise of super powered individuals was the prelude to a bigger crisis?
    In Shops: Sep 18, 2019
    $3.99

STRANGELANDS #3 (MR)
    Darcie Little Badger (A) Vanesa R. Del Rey (CA) Guisseppe Cammuncoli
    Elakshi and Adam Land look for a key to understanding their powers at the Wild Saints lodge. But all they found up to now are lies and deceit...
    Double origin issue! As the mysterious Win schemes, he gets Adam to talk about his past and reveal which traumatic events could have led to his ignition. And how about MI6 super agent Bixby Hardman? He has been on the Lands' backs for months. Is his past the key to our heroes' future?
    In Shops: Sep 25, 2019
    $3.99

IGNITED #4 (MR)
    (W) Mark Waid, Kwanza Osajyefo (A/CA) Philippe Briones
    The lives of six teenagers are changed forever when tragic chaos ensues in their high school. Now the power to restore order is literally in their hands.
    We left our heroes in shock as they learned that a pro-gun rally was going to take place at their school: dozens of armed protesters ready to support Principal Romero's decision to allow weapons in Phoenix High. But @viral, @wave, @paperdoll and @mashup aren't going to let them spread their message without a fight! Meanwhile, Anouk feels she has a role to play in all this... But which one?
    In Shops: Sep 11, 2019
    $3.99
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 06-28-2019 at 01:40 PM.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

I'm curious about the other two first issues so let's see how it goes. I'm curious about how Celia's powers would be portrayed visually.

EDIT- I read Ignited#2 and its a decent read.

EDIT- https://www.newsarama.com/45867-a-do...1-preview.html

OMNI #1 Preview.

EDIT- i read Strangelands. Its decent.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 07-10-2019 at 04:03 PM.