Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm catholic (Opus Dei) but I don't go to the church and I pray a few times...I only believe in God, Jesus, the Virgin Mary and the saints. Not in the Holy Bible or agents of God's holiness on Earth.

Devout atheist.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    So Joe Pesci
    If I hadn't happened to have watched that clip yesterday, I wouldn't have had a clue what you were talking about.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dancj View Post
    Devout atheist.

If I hadn't happened to have watched that clip yesterday, I wouldn't have had a clue what you were talking about.

Super hardcore, militant atheist. Thor would be a cool god to worship though.

BANNED

Coptic Christianity.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Atheist Buddhism.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Liberal-Modern-Orthodox Jew here. Devoted to my religion but struggle with it too. But then, questioning and struggling with our religion is central to Judaism as far as I'm concerned so that suits me.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    Liberal-Modern-Orthodox Jew here. Devoted to my religion but struggle with it too. But then, questioning and struggling with our religion is central to Judaism as far as I'm concerned so that suits me.
    As I recall, Israel literally translates from Hebrew to "wrestle with God". So there's that.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psimitar View Post
    As I recall, Israel literally translates from Hebrew to "wrestle with God". So there's that.
    Precisely so.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chongjasmine View Post
    Do you have a religion, and if so, what is it?
    Are you devoted to it?
    How do you come by it?
    Thanks for Asking the questions Chongjasmine and nice to meet you.

My Denomination is Roman Catholic with my Heritage being Italian American on both sides of my family.

I have been Roman Catholic all my life, had Weekend Church classes along with my regular schooling.

I am Devoted to My Denomination and I try to live the Best Life by my Faith, but I flaw and missteps many times, But I try to live the best faithful life I can. I am in constant learning about my faith, its history and the Bible. I feel one of the best ways to live you faith is the learn as much about it as you can, it is a lifelong journey of faith and wisdom.

I attained church as often as I can and regularly, but if I miss attending at times it is mainly due to work, family affairs or health. I also give donations to my church as well when I can make it.

However, I have a Great Respect, Interest, Awe and Love for all other Denominations of Faiths, Religions and Beliefs. I believe we all are trying to live the best lives we can and we all are venturing for figure out the mysteries of Faith, our being, our pasts, life itself, Humanity and many other universal questions.

Overall I believe faith in a personal journey most of all, one that must be one of Humility and the seeking of knowledge in knowing Faith the best you can as well as the world at large, that is the Best service one can do for oneself, others and ones beliefs.

It is about Love, Humility, Charity, Good Works and having you faith leading you in helping make both yourself better and helping others.
    Last edited by CJStriker; 10-17-2018 at 08:34 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!