Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    From what I understand, Jason Aaron lives in his own world. Maybe we both missed something.
    LOL

I wonder if he'll acknowledge that Janet and Tony are together, since the former will start appearing in the book very soon

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    I can't deny that i like Namor , but i feel really bad that now and then the Avengers are being jobbed .

P.S: Don't worry i am with u on that case
    Exactly.

This Avengers team is one of the most powerful ever, they shouldn’t be getting beaten so easily.

In the last few weeks, Namor, Hulk and Sentry basically clowned them. The writers should take it easy with some of this stuff.

So Avengers #9 come out already?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Exactly.

This Avengers team is one of the most powerful ever, they shouldn’t be getting beaten so easily.

In the last few weeks, Namor, Hulk and Sentry basically clowned them. The writers should take it easy with some of this stuff.
    I noticed this as well. They might last for a bit or so, but the Avengers should handle the situation. They just beats Celestials for pete's sake.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Exactly.

Well last time i saw them powerful and unique and that was more than 4 years ago , quite my own dream team .

Niffleheim

I can't deny that i like Namor , but i feel really bad that now and then the Avengers are being jobbed .

P.S: Don't worry i am with u on that case
    Aaron excels in jobbing powerful characters. That's like his special powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    So Avengers #9 come out already?
    Yes - October 10th. #10 is out on November 14th.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    Im confused did i miss sometine Namor is at war again.Did i miss sometine?
    Jason Aaron just did what he wanted.

Exactly.

Losing to Hulk, Namor and Sentry sounds normal.
    Remember when the team lost to Grey Gargoyle when they had Simon, Vision and Wanda on the team?
    Remember the annual where the East and West Coast got bodied by Freedom Force?

Namor's make over is HAWT -- HOWEVER I too am confused and expect the details to be explained in flashback?

I mean, Jean Grey's X-team is using a Namor-sanctioned under-sea base of operations with his blessing, so WTF?

Folks on editorial gotta do that talky talk more.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Losing to Hulk, Namor and Sentry sounds normal.
    Remember when the team lost to Grey Gargoyle when they had Simon, Vision and Wanda on the team?
    Remember the annual where the East and West Coast got bodied by Freedom Force?
    I cant really argue with Hulk and Sentry since both of them were written by different writers ? But Namor really ? even in water he was beaten by the likes of Luke Cage during AVX .

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Namor's make over is HAWT -- HOWEVER I too am confused and expect the details to be explained in flashback?

I mean, Jean Grey's X-team is using a Namor-sanctioned under-sea base of operations with his blessing, so WTF?

Folks on editorial gotta do that talky talk more.
    Order of events is X-Men Red > Extermination > Namor in Avengers. They still have Searebro in Extermination but won't in Uncanny X-Men, so I think maybe it gets destroyed in Extermination #5. Namor will leave the team and then the events of Avengers #8-10 happen.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I cant really argue with Hulk and Sentry since both of them were written by different writers ? But Namor really ? even in water he was beaten by the likes of Luke Cage during AVX .
    Now THAT is jobbing.

Namor is usually solos the FF (who have a fire-elemental) by himself, matches Hulk in water and over-powers Spider-Man, the world's strongest superhero.

Mighty Member

How do you know where Events take place.Are you guessing or do you have a Sourse

Since Marvel doesn't have editors you have to read the books and guess.