Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

I would imagine so... though Champions will have to dedicate at least one issue to it as well. I wonder if Vision will be hiding his situation from the other Avengers too? Toni Ho is the only other person who knows what's really going on, isn't she?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Zub posted two tweets listing the Champions and Avengers teams, and he said these were the characters revealed SO FAR. So there's more unrevealed team members.
    On the AVENGERS: NO ROAD HOME covers revealed so far you can see...
    Hawkeye
    Hercules
    Hulk
    Rocket Raccoon
    Scarlet Witch
    Spectrum
    Vision
    Voyager
    https://twitter.com/JimZub/status/1049308463225077760

So if you want to try your luck, maybe try asking him if a certain hero is involved. He's already revealed that the teenage Falcon and Miles Morales's friend Bombshell are among the new Champions, and those two weren't on the cover.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-09-2018 at 06:23 AM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yes! I absolutely loved No Surrender and am pretty stoked for this. I love Hercules and appreciate the spotlight he's getting here. My one big hope is to see Lightning in this sequel.

Also, they mentioned a character returning in No Road Home that is as prominent as Bruce's return in No Surrender. I wonder who that can be. Is there a current Avenger who's been gone for a while?

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Why are the Avengers in Maine.
    "You can't get there from here."

I'm super excited for this!!! Hope Voodoo can get some love on this team, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Is this where Zub is gonna carry Vision behind the shed and deal with him?
    Yes. Now confirmed.
    http://jimzub.tumblr.com/post/178887...e-new-avengers

I hope I can enjoy this fully without Janet.

The underrated female trio of Avengers never all get a chance to shine together. Monica, Janet, Wanda.

BANNED

Confirmed here that Blue Marvel is somehow involved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QWA...ndex=5&list=WL

Not surprising, considering he's Spectrum's boyfriend from Ewing's Ultimates. He can also take the tech expert role now that Beast and Nadia aren't around.

Hercules
    Spectrum
    Scarlet Witch
    Hulk

And Blue Marvel?

That's a lot of power.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post

The underrated female trio of Avengers never all get a chance to shine together. Monica, Janet, Wanda.
    Perhaps you need a second favorite character that has regular appearances?

Extraordinary Member

Janet is getting regular appearances (in two different ongoings), just not in a team book.

I sympathize with Captain M because when the Scarlet Witch had her own ongoing, something I should have been grateful for (and was!), I was still a bit disappointed that she was not on a team and not able to interact with any of the people she knew except Agatha Harkness's ghost and (for one issue) Quicksilver. (She still hasn't spoken to Carol since Avengers vs. X-Men but I keep hoping.) I would actually have probably taken an Avengers roster slot over the ongoing.

Seeing a favorite character used regularly is a lot better than not seeing them used at all, but I do understand that a lot of what we're rooting for is seeing our favorite characters together with other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Not surprising, considering he's Spectrum's boyfriend from Ewing's Ultimates. He can also take the tech expert role now that Beast and Nadia aren't around.
    Yes! Blue Marvel and Spectrum, that's probably Ewing doing. I guess I am fully on board for this (I mean that had me at Hulk and Spectrum).

I'm super-down for this series. I thought No Surrender was great and was disappointed with how Aaron relaunched the book afterwards, just foisting the same-old same-old founders, two prominent media tie-in characters, one long-timer who's being terribly mishandled, and a new character who is just a pale imitation of his predecessor as the team and leaving so many of the most interesting and engaging characters of NS in limbo. I'm definitely down for Hercules and Spectrum (two of my favorites), looking forward to the Hulk and Hawkeye interacting in light of what Bruce asked Clint to do to him, am interested in seeing where Voyager's story goes next, and have finally come around to really liking Scarlet Witch and Vision after literal decades ranging between "meh" and extreme dislike. As for Rocket...sounds like it'll be a membership limited to this series and, as someone who has tried to convince folks how great the character was since the Mantlo/Mignola mini-series came out, I'm just always happy to see him in the spotlight.

Now here's hoping we get some more folks "de-limboed" for this series...Hellcat, Lightning, Black Knight, Firebird, Machine Man, and Jack of Hearts would be my picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post

Looks like she's absent because Aaron bagged her! Wasp is mentioned in the solicit for Avengers #10/LGY#700 at the end of #9.