Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    I know it's probably Hank Pym, but I really want it to be Sersi. Even though all that business with the Eternals in the recent Avengers storyline...because continuity and Marvel these days doesn't matter.
    Don't worry, with Pym Pals luck, it's NOT going to be him They've been teasing his coming back for over a year, and it never happens. Meanwhile, BW is already back.
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's not easy being Pym .
    Or Pym fans

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

I feel like if it was Hank, Janet would have been a part of the book.

Maybe she is and they're keeping it secret for exactly that reason. Though, really, both Wasps should feature when Hank comes back.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Maybe she is and they're keeping it secret for exactly that reason. Though, really, both Wasps should feature when Hank comes back.
    Agreed for sure but again, Tom Breevort implied Janet is not in this. So I'm guessing it's not Hank.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Agreed for sure but again, Tom Breevort implied Janet is not in this. So I'm guessing it's not Hank.
    You trust him?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Yeah, people lie. Cates said he wasn't doing Venom. It was announced the next day. Zub said he was happy with the current Champions roster (which bear in mind, only recently went up from six members to eight). He was lying (because he couldn't discuss unannounced plans) and that team's getting a major expansion. And that's just a couple of recent examples.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, people lie. Cates said he wasn't doing Venom. It was announced the next day. Zub said he was happy with the current Champions roster (which bear in mind, only recently went up from six members to eight). He was lying (because he couldn't discuss unannounced plans) and that team's getting a major expansion. And that's just a couple of recent examples.

Very true but just to be clear the interaction was me asking if Janet would be in this to Zub and Breevort replying with "she is appearing in iron man and unstoppable wasp" . As in "let it go, she's not in limbo" . He could totally be misdirecting but I don't know, we'll see. I would love to have hank back

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I feel like if it was Hank, Janet would have been a part of the book.
    I'll play the devil's advocate here, but Hank was running Avengers Academy for three years (36 issues) and there was never question of resurrecting Jan, apart for that false alarm with Carina Walters.

The thing is I would looove for it to be Hank, and I would looooove for Jan to be part of this event. But I've learned with Marvel that I shouldn't get my hopes up.

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

They did make one attempt to resurrect her, but it wasn't her. We later found out Janet wasn't even dead.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

It really is amazing that anyone can keep up with this stuff.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

@secretzfan asked
    How will Avengers no road home affect that legacy numbering on the main Avengers book?
    Jim Zub replied
    @TomBrevoort has a plan for that, but I'll leave it to him to explain as we get closer to release.
    https://twitter.com/JimZub/status/1059140382838153216

So it looks like there'll be some sort of legacy numbering. Maybe Uncanny Avengers's?

how long is this mini series?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    how long is this mini series?
    10 issues.

Yeah. If No Road Home will have some form of legacy number though, I think a new ongoing will probably launch out of it (indeed, that might be why they're waiting - the new series would be in the April or May solicits). The reason I suggested Uncanny's numbering is because that book merged into No Surrender. They could add the three volumes and double count No Surrender (since that was part of the main series, Uncanny, and U.S.), which already goes towards the main Avengers book's count. The Hawkeye/Bucky Tales of Suspense mini picked up at #100 despite Captain America having also counted the first 99 issues of that title (the first issue of Captain America back in 1968 was #100), so there's precedent for that. New Avengers is also possible, if that would be the name of the new third Avengers title - if so, I'd include U.S.Avengers in the numbering too, since it was a retool of the last New Avengers volume.