Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

I didn’t buy avengers; no surrender because it was weekly, and full of avengers- the smaller cast in this one, and I may pick it up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I didn’t buy avengers; no surrender because it was weekly, and full of avengers- the smaller cast in this one, and I may pick it up.
    Yeah I also couldn't buy this comic series tbh , i only read it online .

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The known roster is Hercules, Hawkeye, Spectrum, Immortal Hulk, Vision, Rocket Raccoon, and Voyager. That's not the complete lineup.
    I just read up on what the immortal hulk is doing these days; I don’t think he fits on any team right now.

BANNED

I just read up on what the immortal hulk is doing these days; I don’t think he fits on any team right now.
    I don't think that's the case for Defenders right now cause's i really wanted to see how IH handles SS . But for Avengers No Road Home , i guess u are right but it depends on the plot of the story line

Art looks great

Can't wait to read the series

Toni Ho confirmed, but it looks like she's just acting as technical support. I wonder if Vision has confided in Monica about his imminent demise?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I get the feeling that despite being featured on the covers. Hulk's not going to be in this that much.

I expect he might just be there to have a rematch with the Challenger.

Who says Challenger is even in this?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I mean as much as it is weird seeing him, it’s probably a good thing that Al Ewing is helping to work on this series with Zub so it’s likely he can help keep the tone of his Hulk run. It’s still pretty odd after Hulks recent Avengers run in and what he’s been doing in his series but I still kind of look forward to his interactions with everyone. Though not sure Paco Medina and Sean Izaakse can carry over the horror style of Joe Bennett.

I also like the sound that this might be a little Hercule’s centric, I genuinely like him and I’m glad they are gonna put him something after Waids Avengers run.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Cause's as far as i remember Voyager was there with Challenger during the end of #690 but i am not sure tbh , since i vaguely recall it .

Nobody. But Voyager was keeping him company at the end of No Surrender, and Grandmaster appears on the cover of issue 3.

It's just a suspicion. Mostly because Hulk feels off on this team, but a reborn Grandmaster dragging him into this makes more sense if he plans on flinging Hulk at the Challenger.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Need to see more previews with Monica doing something other than flying around like one of the pigeons. Please tell me she got in on the fight with Set. Please, please, please.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Need to see more previews with Monica doing something other than flying around like one of the pigeons. Please tell me she got in on the fight with Set. Please, please, please.
    It does seem odd that she's the only one on the cover of #1 and not #2 or #3.

BANNED

Did we actually learn anything at all from that interview that we didn't already know?

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Nobody. But Voyager was keeping him company at the end of No Surrender, and Grandmaster appears on the cover of issue 3.
    I had read somewhere that the cover for 3 is Nightmare. I remember having issues back in the 80s that featured Nightmare tormenting the Hulk. If this is him, I wonder if that could be what brings Hulk in.