Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Toni Ho confirmed, but it looks like she's just acting as technical support. I wonder if Vision has confided in Monica about his imminent demise?
    Seeing more of Toni is always nice.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Need to see more previews with Monica doing something other than flying around like one of the pigeons. Please tell me she got in on the fight with Set. Please, please, please.
    Was that Serpent Monster confirmed to be Set. (I see only two heads), hopefully he won't get nerfed and made into a joke like his unfortunate brother.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Was that Serpent Monster confirmed to be Set. (I see only two heads), hopefully he won't get nerfed and made into a joke like his unfortunate brother.
    Just a guess on my part. Set is the only Elder God bold enough to take on the Olympians. Well, the Midgard Serpent might try it, but doubtful it has a multi-headed guise.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Incredible Member

Toni Ho confirmed, but it looks like she's just acting as technical support. I wonder if Vision has confided in Monica about his imminent demise?
    Where has this been confirmed? I hadn't seen it (it makes sense given what Zub is doing with her and Vision in CHAMPIONS though)

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Where has this been confirmed? I hadn't seen it (it makes sense given what Zub is doing with her and Vision in CHAMPIONS though)
    She's in the previews!

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Seeing more of Toni is always nice.
    Agreed. I hope she also joins the main cast as it's always cool to see more of her

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    She's in the previews!
    Doh! That's happens when you forget what you've seen. Thanks and sorry for the brain-fart

I'll probably sit this out as I was very unhappy with No Surrender in pretty much every possible way.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Spectacular Member

Is that Malekieth in the cover of Avengers: No Road Home#3?

I thought it looked more like nightmare (and as they are hinting he will be the villain in Dr Strange 2)

But anything with Herc in is good in my book!

Well if the solicitations are correct then I suppose we now know how the Hulk is gonna fit into this story with how his powers work in Immortal Hulk.

AVENGERS: NO ROAD HOME #1 (OF 10)
    AL EWING, JIM ZUB & MARK WAID (W) • PACO MEDINA (A)
    Cover by YASMINE PUTRI
    Hidden Gem Variant Cover by MARK BROOKS
    VARIANT COVER by ADAM HUGHES
    CONNECTING VARIANT BY MICO SUAYAN (1 of 3)
    VARIANT COVER BY MARK BROOKS
    VARIANT COVER BY JUAN FERREYRA

The team that brought you AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER REUNITES for an all-new weekly AVENGERS adventure!

Night has fallen across the universe. Now seven Avengers — and one new addition — journey forth to bring back the light. But when the threat they face has destroyed even the gods…will anyone make it home?
    LEGACY #708
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

AVENGERS: NO ROAD HOME #2 (OF 10)
    Cover by YASMINE PUTRI
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER by MICO SUAYAN (2 OF 3)
    Nyx, the Queen of Night, battles the Avengers over the bodies of her victims — and Hawkeye pays the price of defiance!
    LEGACY #709
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

AVENGERS: NO ROAD HOME #3 (OF 10)
    Cover by YASMINE PUTRI
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER by MICO SUAYAN (3 OF 3)
    Rocket Raccoon comes face-to-face with his past — and it isn’t pretty! Meanwhile, the Avengers search the universe for the Shards of Night — and find trouble in the shape of the Children of Nyx!
    LEGACY #710
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Interesting choice of Legacy numbers. That means Aaron's run skips from 707 to 718, and the issues won't be published in Legacy number order (that would require Aaron's book to skip a month).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I hope they launch a new Avengers monthly out of this.
    Let Aaron's team be the flagship movie-inspired team, but also have this one for fans of the classic Avengers.
    I'd call the book Avengers Saga (since Odissey is taken by JLO).
    Aaron's book would be the Mightiest Heroes on Earth, always on call to protect the population from big threats, while this other book would be about Earth's Mightiest Heroes away from Earth. They'd be free to explore other planets, realms and timelines, dealing with big cosmic and mystical threats regular humans wouldn't even know about.
    My team would be:

Wasp (leader)
    Hercules
    Scarlet Witch
    Vision
    Blue Marvel
    Spectrum
    Voyager
    (Hawkeye would be busy leadimg a new Thunderbolts)

Thunderbolts? Not busy with his current West Coast Avengers team?

Also, Wasp and Vision both can't leave Earth long term, not only do they have Nadia and Viv to worry about, Janet also has duties with GIRL, Aaron's Secret Avengers, and is dating Iron Man. Vision also might not even survive NRH, because of what happened in No Surrender.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 11-21-2018 at 05:38 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Thunderbolts? Not busy with his current West Coast Avengers team?

Also, Wasp and Vision both can't leave Earth long term, not only do they have Nadia and Viv to worry about, Janet also has duties with GIRL, Aaron's Secret Avengers, and is dating Iron Man. Vision also might not even survive NRH, because of what happened in No Surrender.
    Yeah I actually like most of what the WCA are doing. Hope it has long run (with my luck that means it is doomed but hope springs). I would like them to get another long term avenger on the team undercut the "they are not real avengers" crying. Maybe Tigra can stick around she has put in a lot of time.

I would not mind another Avengers team something more along the Unity squad goals though. Heck the mansion is just sitting there as a museum.

The team in No Road Home is the following:

Hulk
    Scarlet Witch
    Vision
    Hawkeye
    Hercules
    Voyager
    Spectrum
    Rocket Raccoon (the new addition)

It is good to have Scarlet Witch, Vision, and Hawkeye in the same book again.
    It is ironic that Vision is dying of injuries caused by the Hulk, but is serving on a team with him.