Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by motherofpearl1 View Post
    Genuinely shocked to discover I'm not the only one who didn't like Thor Ragnarok
    Didn't like it either, if they removed Ragnarok from the movie, I could have but that will still be hard for 3 reasons

I. Thor used to be the most serious Avenger. The one you feared, the most intimidating. When did he get all goofy

II. Ragnarok's tone should be different. No excuses accepted. Can anyone really imagine The Dark Knight or Days of Future Past as Ragnarok. Critics and fans would have given those movies a death sentence.

II. Ed Norton (a better Hulk than Mark) was destined to only play the role once. there was little chance he would have made a goof of himself in such a movie. It only made me more mad as a Long time Marvel fan to see how silly and goofy MCU movies had become.

Someone told me Ant-Man was meant to be silly and funny but Thor? THOR! Are you kidding me Disney?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelgirl View Post
    II. Ed Norton (a better Hulk than Mark)...
    Norton has never played the Hulk. He was only Banner. Ruffalo was the first actor to play both Banner and the Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Norton has never played the Hulk. He was only Banner. Ruffalo was the first actor to play both Banner and the Hulk.
    If that was true. The reality won't be different.

BANNED

If that was true. The reality won't be different.
    Can you rephrase that in a way that makes sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Can you rephrase that in a way that makes sense?
    Ed Norton played Bruce Banner and Hulk as Christian Bale played Batman and Bruce Wayne. If it does not make much sense use the IMDB Database, It is very easy to understand including for those who have never heard of alter egos.

Inhumans easily ,Something like Steel or Catwoman wasn't a real attempt.Inhumans was them being dead serious and utterly failing

Ed Norton played Bruce Banner and Hulk as Christian Bale played Batman and Bruce Wayne. If it does not make much sense use the IMDB Database, It is very easy to understand including for those who have never heard of alter egos.
    Negative.

Just, everything in that post is actually wrong.

Seriously. If you take an actual look at the IMDB Database entry for the film, you will see that you are provably incorrect about this. Plain as day, they list Lou Ferrigno as the voice of Hulk.

Never mind the post-production aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Negative.

Just, everything in that post is actually wrong.

Seriously. If you take an actual look at the IMDB Database entry for the film, you will see that you are provably incorrect about this. Plain as day, they list Lou Ferrigno as the voice of Hulk.

Never mind the post-production aspect.
    If you want to get down to nit-picking technicality do so. there are still three actors who have played Bruce Banner/Hulk in movies.

Eric Banner
    Ed Norton
    Mark Ruffalo.

This is Ed transforming to Hulk, clear as day.

Last edited by Marvelgirl; 10-09-2018 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Inhumans easily ,Something like Steel or Catwoman wasn't a real attempt.Inhumans was them being dead serious and utterly failing
    Inhumans was an unfortunate crossfire, Marvel deliberately never planned on making Inhumans that was true to the comics , Marvel wanted to use it to replace X-Men. Steel, Catwoman, Ragnarok were made with good intentions.

If you want to get down to nit-picking technicality do so. there are still three actors who have played Bruce Banner/Hulk in movies.

Eric Banner
    Ed Norton
    Mark Ruffalo.

This is Ed transforming to Hulk, clear as day.

Politely, that post could use a slight edit.

As for your "Three" assessment, it is just flatly incorrect. Bale is the voice of Bruce Wayne as well as Batman.

That is just not the case with the version of Hulk that you are trying to attribute to Norton. A fourth actor(Lou Ferrigno) is the actor voicing Hulk. That means that four and not your three actors have actually played Banner/Hulk.

I believe Ruffalo was the only actor to perform the motion capture for the Hulk. Neither Bana or Norton did this in their movies.
    So Ruffalo played Banner and the Hulk, Bana and Norton played only Banner.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I believe Ruffalo was the only actor to perform the motion capture for the Hulk. Neither Bana or Norton did this in their movies.
    So Ruffalo played Banner and the Hulk, Bana and Norton played only Banner.
    I believe that Norton might have.

That said, the folks involved in Hulk's actual visual design mentioned Keown/Deodato when discussing the design.

Big difference between that and the latest version.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I believe that Norton might have.

That said, the folks involved in Hulk's actual visual design mentioned Keown/Deodato when discussing the design.

Big difference between that and the latest version.
    You may be right. I know Ang Lee did it for the Bana film.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Wanted. The movie itself is enjoyable but it's a in-name only type of adaption.
    Yes completely gutted the whole point of the original story.

All of the Fantastic 4 Movies and Batman vs Superman.
    Last edited by Commander Wort; 10-11-2018 at 04:18 AM.