Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Always and forever Yellowjacket.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Yellowjacket easily.

It has nothing to do with personality, powers, or storylines...

I just always thought that was one of the coolest Marvel Costumes ever. Just looks awesome!
    Hear! Hear!

Giant-Man is the one that makes sense to me. It fits his ego and looks the best in an Avengers lineup. Yellowjacket was him at rock bottom. It’s not iconic sounding. And I associate it with villainy.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Giant-Man is the one that makes sense to me. It fits his ego and looks the best in an Avengers lineup. Yellowjacket was him at rock bottom. It’s not iconic sounding. And I associate it with villainy.
    I would agree with you except for Adams/Thomas ....
    D6A49D9F-7680-43D8-89B0-A2F825C7B8E5.jpg

It was Yellow Jacket but then I really liked him as Goliath in George Perez' and Kurt Busieks run.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    I would agree with you except for Adams/Thomas ....
    D6A49D9F-7680-43D8-89B0-A2F825C7B8E5.jpg
    All I see is not-Scott. I have seen him in similar action poses several times now, with comparable art. Problem is that there have been several who have put his costumes to better use. I still think he’s the best Giant-Man until Raz demonstrates staying power. People more associate Goliath with the Fosters. Rita is the more likable Yellowjacket. And Cross has the cooler costume. He simply didn’t offer the Avengers anything as ant-man that Scott (or Jan) couldn’t replicate or he couldn’t also provide as Giant-man

I appreciated Dr Pym the most, since he had shrunken gadgets of various kinds. But I guess some people interpreted that as a deus-in-machina for convenient solutions to whatever the problem is-- shark repellent or what have you. Still, I thought it was a great gimmick. I never got that much out of Hank as giant man, and it seemed like Yellowjacket was permanently given to the Rita DeMara character. and of course, Scott has been legitimately Ant Man for many decades now. I hope Dr. Pym comes back.

Fantastic Member

Dr. Pym needs to come back and maybe develop a permanent identity like Gigantor or Big Boss Man along the way, while also giving some of the Pym users some other identities like Bill Foster, non-LMD Eric, Rita DeMara, because Goliath, Black Ant, and Yellowjacket are taken atm. Have him rejoin the Avengers along with the Wasp and meet Nadia. Have him lead his own Avengers team and vouch for Tom Foster, Erik Josten, Raz, Bill, Eric and Rita to join the Avengers as reserves on call when needed, then full status.

Awesome! You tell it like it is, Leap!

Last edited by K7P5V; 04-17-2020 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Added a few words.

Goliath. ........

All-New Member

For me, it’s the red jumpsuit from his ‘Hank Pym, Scientific Adventurer’ days: he’s not a superhero who happens to be a smart guy, he’s a smart guy who happens to be a superhero — and with plenty of pockets for his signature schtick.

I have always liked Hank as Ant-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    All I see is not-Scott. I have seen him in similar action poses several times now, with comparable art. Problem is that there have been several who have put his costumes to better use. I still think he’s the best Giant-Man until Raz demonstrates staying power. People more associate Goliath with the Fosters. Rita is the more likable Yellowjacket. And Cross has the cooler costume. He simply didn’t offer the Avengers anything as ant-man that Scott (or Jan) couldn’t replicate or he couldn’t also provide as Giant-man
    You may be right ... nothing in my mind more iconic than Avengers Annual 2 “Old vs New”
    464652AD-F351-4DAE-BF4B-D7B0340118A6.jpg

All-New Member

#1-Yellowjacket
    #2-Giant-Man
    #3-Hank Pym
    #4-Ant-Man
    #5-Wasp
    #6-Goliath
    #7-Pym-Tron