Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Boisterously Confused

With Yellowjacket running a close second, Ant-Man. I'm maybe just nostalgic for the days when he was a swashbuckling scientist, just getting started and without all the mess that was to come.

I like him as Ant-Man and as Giant Man.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Ant-Man/Giant-Man. I'm talking a 100 foot tall Giant-Man that can go a few rounds with some of the heavyweights.

GiAnt-Man. Go by both, but mainly wear the Giant-Man headgear except when small/riding an ant or if he needs something more powerful than what he’s got embedded in the Giant-Man cowl.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

I really kinda loved him as the Wasp. His costume was fantastic and I dug what Slott was doing setting him up as the galactically-recognized "Scientist Supreme."

Just show how little that kind of storytelling matters anymore. From Scientist Supreme to Ultron-merged villain in just a few short years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    I really kinda loved him as the Wasp. His costume was fantastic and I dug what Slott was doing setting him up as the galactically-recognized "Scientist Supreme."

Just show how little that kind of storytelling matters anymore. From Scientist Supreme to Ultron-merged villain in just a few short years.
    I second this.

Hank Pym especially when he had all the gadgets shrunk down to be handy

that was a great storyline

Invincible Member

I have nostalgia for Yellowjacket, but Dr Pym I think is the ID that works the best for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Oh. G.I.Ant-Man sounds cool. They should bring that back.

Honestly, at this point, what I'd most like to see is a comic entitled simply "Pym" in which an Ultron-merged Hank continues as the Scientist Supreme, less like a traditional superhero and more like someone like Strange. Additionally, I think it'd be fun to see him build a family/team/group of pawns made up of characters using his other aliases.

-Pav, who imagines some cool Vertigo-esque art...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    (There should have been a team-up between Rita, Scott Lang, Cassie Lang, Bill Foster, Raz Malhotra, Jocasta, etc. but they've never all been alive at the same time.)
    I already have a name for this team, the Pym Patrol.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I already have a name for this team, the Pym Patrol.
    Pym Patrol it's time for a raid!

BANNED

I suppose it's only a matter of time before all the characters associated with Pym get together to rescue him from the soul stone or purgatory or something. that or he becomes the new unseen.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    GiAnt-Man. Go by both, but mainly wear the Giant-Man headgear except when small/riding an ant or if he needs something more powerful than what he’s got embedded in the Giant-Man cowl.
    George Perez designed something like that

BANNED

that was one of his best suits combining elements from Ant-Man and a little of the giant man suits.