Default Batman the Vengeance of Bane

Want to add this to my collection. Have any of you read this one and what you do think of holding value? I think it's a pretty cool cover and issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ThorUnleashed View Post
    Want to add this to my collection. Have any of you read this one and what you do think of holding value? I think it's a pretty cool cover and issue.
    It's included in the Knightfall Omnibus.
    And it's oen of my favourite comics out of every comics on earth. You can feel the emotion. And you are really sad for this kid.
    Even if one is not so into comics, super-heroes or Batman, he/she should read this one.

and for the cover, so that every one sees:

If Bane is a big of part of King's overall Batman story, it may even go up. I have it, remember buying it the day it came out.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Yeah! Reading up on it some more. I just picked it up for $70 CGC 9.2! Going to store this one away. Overall Bane's character is that powerful where you just feel it. One of my favorite villains

Quote Originally Posted by ThorUnleashed View Post
    Yeah! Reading up on it some more. I just picked it up for $70 CGC 9.2! Going to store this one away. Overall Bane's character is that powerful where you just feel it. One of my favorite villains
    The strength of this story, is not at all Bane's muscles. But his origins (that I won't spoil).
    After Chuck Dixon's run, writters have just been ruining this character. There has not been any great story including him.

BANNED

Well I wont go that far, Simone, O'Neal, Bedard, Beatty and even Tynion have done good work with him. King has made him important to his run and Tomasi's work was entertaining too.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Well I wont go that far, Simone, O'Neal, Bedard, Beatty and even Tynion have done good work with him. King has made him important to his run and Tomasi's work was entertaining too.
    !? Name me any good story by them ?

BANNED

Secret Six by Simone.
    Knightfall novelization by O'Neal as well as "Angel and the Bane" and "Venom".
    JSA Classified Bane arc by Bedard.
    Batman/TMNT 2 and an arc in Talon by Tynion.
    The 2 Bane arcs in Gotham Knights by Beatty.
    Even King who I dont care for did write the "I am" trilogy, Batman 50 and has upcoming arcs.

Arkham War was also fun, dumb fun but fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Secret Six by Simone.
    Knightfall novelization by O'Neal as well as "Angel and the Bane" and "Venom".
    JSA Classified Bane arc by Bedard.
    Batman/TMNT 2 and an arc in Talon by Tynion.
    The 2 Bane arcs in Gotham Knights by Beatty.
    Even King who I dont care for did write the "I am" trilogy, Batman 50 and has upcoming arcs.

Arkham War was also fun, dumb fun but fun.
    Ok you got me. They are not as good as what Dixon did, but they are not trash either.
    I had forgoten about some of them (Venom, Sexcret Six, ...) and I didn't know some others (Batman/Tmnt, ...)
    And yes King did write the "I am" trilogy which I read and it is pretty bad.