Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I wonder if the car at the end belongs to Bruce (the car is just arriving). What a nice welcoming scene.
    Good catch. I bet you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I wonder if the car at the end belongs to Bruce (the car is just arriving). What a nice welcoming scene.
    I think it might be Alfred. I dont think Bruce would be willing to talk to Jason under any circumstances but given whats happened with Ric and Roy (and Wally), I feel like Alfred would want to tell him.

Could also be Ollie
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

There has to be something funny about Ric and Jason having shaved heads and getting into diner fights in issues a week apart, but I can’t quite put my finger on what that is...
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    There has to be something funny about Ric and Jason having shaved heads and getting into diner fights in issues a week apart, but I can’t quite put my finger on what that is...
    Even funnier that Lobdell will start writing both Next Week and that both get into Diner Brawls the weeks that Roy’s Death is being addressed
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Barring the shaved head, much easier to see Jason getting into a diner fight than Dick. Or even a bar brawl.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Then
    Dick: "You're alive?!"
    Damian: "You're alive?!"
    Now
    Dick: "You're bald?!"
    Jason: "You're bald?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Then
    Dick: "You're alive?!"
    Damian: "You're alive?!"
    Now
    Dick: "You're bald?!"
    Jason: "You're bald?!"
    Then Damian shows up with a Shaved Head too
    Pull List:

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

You guys can't be serious. The similarities are superficial, Dick stopped a robbery, Jason went to poke the hornet's nest.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

So, word on street is that spoilers:
    Bruce and Jason hug
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    So, word on street is that spoilers:
    Bruce and Jason hug
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, but... it's some random guy. I don't know. I want to believe it's "thrue" but...

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Just read the issue.

All I’m gonna say is we got some stuff to talk about

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Just read the issue.

I'm not going to be able to read until Friday. Now I'm too excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Just read the issue.

That was fast. Throw me a bone here. Is it a good kind of stuff to talk about? :P

I don't know how to feel about this issue really. spoilers:
    First things first, word on the street was right, they do hug. In fact most the issue is just Bruce and Jason talking and airing out some of the questions around Jasons status, sort of. Bruce acknowledges Jay didnt kill Penguin but it wasnt for lack of trying. Jason isnt welcome in Gotham but he also wont be sent to Arkham so....Thats good to know I guess? It wasn't as emotional as I expected, it felt more like a quick recap and basically a calculated reassurance issue, to say dont worry folks they are gonna be just fine. The same goes for when Bruce breaks the news to Jason about Roy, it felt more like the comic was using most of the panel time to conveniently explain away why Jason won't be hunting down Roys killer and instead will take his death in stride. Feels like the tension between Bruce and Jason is just being ignored once again I guess, I think that is whats dissapointing me.
    end of spoilers I don't know, maybe I was in too much of a hurry reading, I will read again later and see if my opinion differs. Don't get me wrong I'm glad these questions were answered but I guess I was expecting something with more of an emotional gut punch.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    That was fast. Throw me a bone here. Is it a good kind of stuff to talk about? :P
    I preorder it through iTunes so I get it about 12:10 ish EST.

I think people are gonna be surprised about what and how it happens. Will be interesting to see what happens next.