View Poll Results: What should we name her?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • AOM New Universe

6 37.50%
  • AOM 2019

4 25.00%
  • New Age of Marvels

5 31.25%
  • AOM New Age

0 0%
  • Other (Please post suggestion on thread)

1 6.25%
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

Colt Cape, you can fill in your roster at your earliest convenience

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    It's past 12 midnight EST, so I am going to fill in the rest of the spots for Ant-Man and the Wasp.

Title: THE ASTONISHING ANT-MAN & WASP
    Plotter: Deku
    Writer: Christos Gage
    Artist: Dan Mora
    Concept: Hank and Nadia Pym, a father and Daughter Superhero team.
    Starring:
    1. Ant-Man (Hank Pym)
    2. Wasp (Nadia Pym)
    Supporting: Singularity, Wasp (Janet Van Dyne), Edwin Jarvis
    Antagonists: Shocker, Jackal, Rhino, Egghead, Whirlwind, Leader, Living Eraser
    This is a “team up” book so go ahead and add another if you want

I’d also like to commend everyone for leaving many premiere characters available and not just grabbing an all star cast, everyone chose wisely and kept from stowing a lot of potential headliners away in minor or unused roles.

We have left a lot of cool toys on the shelf for others who may join in later to use, or to be featured in expanded titles down the line.

Good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    This is a “team up” book so go ahead and add another if you want
    Great. I will add Ultron to my Antagonists. I have an idea for a cool Ultron story.
    Last edited by KC; 10-22-2018 at 09:37 AM.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

UPDATE

By my count, this is what is needed

Marv, need a location (self explanatory I realize) and concept for BLACK PANTHER, and also you need to drop one character as we went over the cap there.

Colt Cape, we need 9 characters, artist, writer and concept for INVADERS

Bane, need a concept for ALIAS

My apologies if I missed something or if you already posted and I did not pick it up the first time through

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I hope making RUNAWAYS too close to the actual comic won't hurt my write ups. I could have gone wackier with it, but some of the characters I wanted were grabbed and it's not like many of the Runaways characters would be snatched up by other books.

SWIMSUIT SPECIAL hopefully makes up for that.

ALIAS INVESTIGATIONS concept: Jessica Jones is struggling to survive each month long enough to pay rent, but soon the rent might be the least of her worries as her past comes back to haunt her.

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    I hope making RUNAWAYS too close to the actual comic won't hurt my write ups. I could have gone wackier with it, but some of the characters I wanted were grabbed and it's not like many of the Runaways characters would be snatched up by other books.

SWIMSUIT SPECIAL hopefully makes up for that.
    I expect SWIMSUIT to bring the much desired wackiness!

Quote Originally Posted by BaneofKings View Post
    ALIAS INVESTIGATIONS concept: Jessica Jones is struggling to survive each month long enough to pay rent, but soon the rent might be the least of her worries as her past comes back to haunt her.
    Awesome, got it

And the greatest antagonist of them all - RENT!

Bullpen Talk:

Let me run this by you.

I have SPITFIRE as part of Bucky’s supporting cast. Bucky will have allies (pun intended) that date back to his Bucky the Boy Solider war days, and he and several of his friends have aged very slowly for various reasons. Spitfire is still around and youthful because she is part vampire as in the comics. But I considered and may still, if you guys will buy the idea, borrowing that part of Lady Jacqueline’s backstory and applying it to another of Bucky & Cap’s War day allies, giving her a vampiric aging process....Peggy Carter.

Would that fly? Vampire Peggy?

If so, anyone mind if I make a late switch?

That's horrible. I love it. Do it. Make her full on vampire! None of this pseudo-half stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Honestly my thinking coming into this is that I took all three of the biggest Spider characters around right now and put them into a single book, so I really wanted to give everyone a chance to get any Spider related villains they wanted or needed.

Bullpen Talk:

Let me run this by you.

I have SPITFIRE as part of Bucky’s supporting cast. Bucky will have allies (pun intended) that date back to his Bucky the Boy Solider war days, and he and several of his friends have aged very slowly for various reasons. Spitfire is still around and youthful because she is part vampire as in the comics. But I considered and may still, if you guys will buy the idea, borrowing that part of Lady Jacqueline’s backstory and applying it to another of Bucky & Cap’s War day allies, giving her a vampiric aging process....Peggy Carter.

That's so insane I have to see this asap

Quote Originally Posted by VGCinema View Post
    Honestly my thinking coming into this is that I took all three of the biggest Spider characters around right now and put them into a single book, so I really wanted to give everyone a chance to get any Spider related villains they wanted or needed.

That's so insane I have to see this asap
    Having Gwen, Pete and Miles in the same book definitely works.
    It can also lead to some interesting dynamics, as they work as a team, more officially.
    I am looking forward to it.

As for Vampire Pegs...alright, the feedback and Halloween spirit has spoken. Lady J is out and Fangy Carter is in.

Bullpen Talk:

Let me run this by you.

Hell yeah! I made Benito Mussolini a vampire in the last continuity so clearly there are vampires all over WWII.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    That's horrible. I love it. Do it. Make her full on vampire! None of this pseudo-half stuff!
    Would a half-vampire only have one fang?

UPDATE

By my count, this is what is needed

Marv, need a location (self explanatory I realize) and concept for BLACK PANTHER, and also you need to drop one character as we went over the cap there.

Colt Cape, we need 9 characters, artist, writer and concept for INVADERS

Bane, need a concept for ALIAS

My apologies if I missed something or if you already posted and I did not pick it up the first time through
    Hey GH, I've only got 12 characters for BP including T'Challa.

Black Panther
    Writer: Malcolm Jones
    Artist: Adi Granov
    Location: Wakanda and various points around the globe and beyond
    Concept: Socio-political action thriller with sci-fi elements and hi-tech malevolence
    Starring: Black Panther(T'Challa) (1)
    Supporting: Ka-Zar, Shuri, Karnak, Killmonger, Yelena Belova(Black Widow II) (5)
    Antagonist: Hellfire Club Europe(Adrienne Frost), Gorgon, Immortal Weapons, The Six-Million Year Man, Ares, AIM Supreme Leader(Andrew Forsom) (6)