View Poll Results: What should we name her?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • AOM New Universe

6 37.50%
  • AOM 2019

4 25.00%
  • New Age of Marvels

5 31.25%
  • AOM New Age

0 0%
  • Other (Please post suggestion on thread)

1 6.25%
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

If it's possible I'd like to jump in too. I saw this the day the draft thread was posted and I didn't want to seem rude by asking late... I'm glad others took the initiative lmao

Quote Originally Posted by VGCinema View Post
    If it's possible I'd like to jump in too. I saw this the day the draft thread was posted and I didn't want to seem rude by asking late... I'm glad others took the initiative lmao
    The optimal strategy for asking what you think is a stupid or rude question is to wait a bit. There's a good chance someone else will ask it and you're not only off the hook, but you get your answer! I also need to add the: "there are NO stupid questions" statement here.

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    I think I only want to do one book.
    Same. I don't want to overstep.
    Last edited by CRaymond; 10-10-2018 at 08:34 PM.

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

You’re in. Welcome to the new Age of Marvels Universe. We will add you in, you’ll pick right after Deku. Would you like to start with 1 title or 2?

The new order from here then is as follows:
    BaneofKings
    nX01a
    GH
    Exciter
    Marvell
    CRaymond
    Deku
    VGCinema
    And possibly a VGCinema 2nd title

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Same. I don't want to overstep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    I think I only want to do one book.
    Got it, thanks for clarifying.

If a character is being used as the main character in a book by another user, can I use that character as a secondary character in one of my story arcs? For example, if a user is using Hulk as the main character but I wanted to use Hulk in one story arc as a secondary character.
    At this point, no you would not be able to add that character to a second title officially. If someone has chosen Hulk/Banner already then he/she is the primary user responsible for Hulk/Banner.
    However, that doesn’t mean you would not necessarily be able to use another plotter’s character, Hulk/Banner in this scenario, in your books or for your story ideas as all you would need do is coordinate and collaborate with the plotter who has selected that character you wish to use, run your idea by them, get the OK, and then you will be good to go.
    I believe this will help lead to strong collaborations between plotters and keep the overall continuity tight and everyone on same page. And working with other plotters will allow us to expand beyond the roster limitations, without making it a free for all.
    I plan to do this as well.

After this draft process is complete, we’ll relaunch a “Bullpen Thread” which is a good place to talk shop and run things by other plotters “behind the scenes” and of course you can always PM another plotter to keep the idea more confidential, spoiler free, etc.

Hope that answers your question.
    So if a character is already drafted, you can not draft them a second time, BUT that doesn’t mean you can’t ever use them in your books. You will simply need fellow plotter approval. It keeps everyone invested and collaborating on a shared universe/continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    You’re in. Welcome to the new Age of Marvels Universe. We will add you in, you’ll pick right after Deku. Would you like to start with 1 title or 2?
    I'll try my hand at two

I'll try my hand at two
    Got it, we have you down for two. Thanks.

Baneofkings is up next ...

The title selection order from here is:
    BaneofKings
    nX01a
    GH
    Exciter
    Marvell2100
    CRaymond
    Deku
    VGCinema
    VGCinema

Then once our title name and main characters are chosen, we will move in to phase 2 process of the roster and creative team draft, filling in the remaining cast and creators.

The anticipation is killing me!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I think Bane said earlier that he was going to be fairly busy for a few days. something about a move. Should we move forward, and put him at the bottom for now?

Ok.

I know. I am super excited to see what the choices are going to be and to dive in to the next phase, fill in the rosters etc.

Let’s give Bane the rest of the day to clock in and make his selection.
    If we don’t hear word by 10:00 PM EST then we will go ahead and move nX01a to the top, I believe I would be after that.
    Does that sound fair?

And Bane, whenever you log back in - feel free to make your pick, even if we skipped ahead.

Sorry for the delay, was super busy with The London Film Festival this week. I'll do my best to keep up to date but may fall behind over the next few days as it goes on until the following weekend.

I'll take ALIAS INVESTIGATIONS.

Jessica Jones would be the lead of this solo book.

Last edited by BaneofKings; 10-13-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneofKings View Post
    Sorry for the delay, was super busy with The London Film Festival this week. I'll do my best to keep up to date but may fall behind over the next few days as it goes on until the following weekend.

I'll take ALIAS INVESTIGATIONS.

Jessica Jones would be the lead of this solo book.

Good pick BoK!

Awesome addition indeed, we got street cred

nX01a is up...

Name: AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A.
    Type: Team
    1st Hero: Magik

Premise: The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. may protect the world from mundane or even extraterrestrial threats, but the Agents of A.R.C.A.N.A. defend mankind from the eschaton! Every culture has its end times myths but a few are more than mere stories. Our Agents of A.R.C.A.N.A don't just stop doomsday, they stop every doomsday!
    [If Sunofdarkchild want to use Magik, I can share or relinquish her to him. I know he loves Illyana.]
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Nice! This new universe is shaping up to be an interesting place....and full of inpending doomsdays so watch out!

I am going to slide myself to the back of the line, mostly because several of my “wants” are still out there and I am happy to go several directions, so I will leave it open in case another wants to pick any of them.

Therefore...our own Mr Excelsior himself, Exciter is up.....

The new remaining order is:
    Exciter
    Marvell
    CRaymond
    Deku
    VGCinema
    VG Cinema
    GH

...and then Phase II...

Splendid!

THE MIGHTY THOR
    Solo
    Thor Odinson
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!