Thread: Bitch Planet

Spectacular Member

Default Bitch Planet

Hi folks about the Bitch Planet comic series when are there going too be new issues of this series?,

LW

Spectacular Member

Sadly, no idea of a release date yet. All we know is that DeConnick is writing the 3rd volume.

Hopefully when it starts up again, they can maintain a consistent schedule for the rest of the series. Cuz I love the comic, but holy ****, I've never seen such constant and massive delays. There were, what, 3 or 4 issues in 2016, and then 1 in 2017, all from the same arc.

Spectacular Member

You mean Third Story Arc, I would like to see the history of this setting how they came to this distopia?.

LW

Quote Originally Posted by lwhitehead View Post
    You mean Third Story Arc, I would like to see the history of this setting how they came to this distopia?.

LW
    Turn on the frickin' news.

Spectacular Member

Very Cute I mean in the comic,

LW

Seriously. Everything that happens in the comic is the inevitable conclusion of the ongoing Republican War On Women.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Seriously. Everything that happens in the comic is the inevitable conclusion of the ongoing Republican War On Women.
    Indeed. The very point of the comic is to discuss the treatment of women in society and the book makes no qualms about its intentions. the text pages after the story are loaded with real life examples. If you're reading this book and don't have a strong feeling about this issue, you're missing an awful lot here.

DeConnick's first issue of Aquaman came out and it was unsurprisingly good. I imagine she is fairly busy with that title. I'm not sure what her writing pace is like, so I don't really know how many scripts she could put out in a month. I imagine it's pretty hard to pass on that relatively big mainstream comics paycheck.

Most writers can manage to smash out 2-4 books a month.

And from what I hear, a decent-selling Image title pays a lot more than a good selling Big Two title.