Default Team Cap (Civil War) Vs. The Winter Soldiers!

Let's say that, due to extraordinary timing, Team Cap meets at the airport but beats Team Stark there, allowing them to fly to their mission to stop Zemo. Somehow, they also manage to beat Zemo there, preventing him from killing the five Winter Soldiers. However, in a desperate move, he ends up activating them.

Instead of Iron Man and his team, Cap now has to fight five Winter Soldiers, who outclass Barnes himself. The arena is the bunker with the missile latch open. Everything within and outside the bunker is fair game.

Team Cap:
    Captain America
    Bucky Barnes
    Hawkeye
    Falcon
    Ant-Man
    Black Widow (since she betrayed Team Stark)

Who wins?
    Last edited by Cyke; 10-09-2018 at 02:55 PM.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

It comes down to whether Wanda can hold them off long enough for Lang to shrink them down. Given what she did in Infinity War, she may solo this.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It comes down to whether Wanda can hold them off long enough for Lang to shrink them down. Given what she did in Infinity War, she may solo this.
    Yeah, I'm debating whether or not to remove her altogether from this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Yeah, I'm debating whether or not to remove her altogether from this fight.
    If you do, then it likely becomes a matter of if the others can hold the Soldiers off long enough for Lang to shrink them down. I've only seen the first Ant-Man movie, so I don't know if he's even capable of shrinking anyone else besides himself.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    If you do, then it likely becomes a matter of if the others can hold the Soldiers off long enough for Lang to shrink them down. I've only seen the first Ant-Man movie, so I don't know if he's even capable of shrinking anyone else besides himself.
    Neeewp. There's a device to shrink the vehicle they're in and everything (and everyone) within it, but that's the extent of it.

Edit, aw hell, let's get rid of her.

Scott in Giant Man form from that movie and a fully-kitted-out Falcon should be plenty here, shouldn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Scott in Giant Man form from that movie and a fully-kitted-out Falcon should be plenty here, shouldn’t it?
    That's what I'm thinking. I know Falcon has missiles and sub-machine guns. Between that and Scott stepping on people, Cap and Bucky should be able to take one out each. That means Widow and Hawkeye can sit on the sidelines.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!