Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Default Captain America forum??

Just curious on why Captain America doesn't have his own forum,does anyone know?
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Not enough fans?

Not enough discussion on him?

Invincible Member

He's got an appreciation thread but it's not as active as some of the others

Spider-Man and the X-Men have so many fans that the Marvel subsection would get overrun by Spider-Man and X-Men threads.

X-Men have so many characters that they are practically their own universe.

Captain America doesn't have as many fans as them and does not have lots of characters associated with his brand like the X-Men do. So there is no point in giving him his own section.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

There's barely any discussion on Captain America in the Marvel forum lol.

There used to be a lot more forums by character back in the day.

I believe the problem is that it came to be too much if a hassle having mods for all those forums, people getting mad that X character had an forum and Y didn't etc.

I think they've got it right. Spider-Man, X-Men, Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman have their own forums, and everything else goes in the general Marvel and DC forums. You can't dispute the fact that those five sub-franchises are the most popular in their universes.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I don't think there's enough books/characters associated with him to keep it active...

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Digifiend is on the mark. There was an Avengers forum before the reboot, and a short-lived Green Lantern forum over at DC but both as well as the Ultimate forum are retired.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

I woukd have thought a unified avengers forum might be warranted if you included the threads for their individual books, but then the question comes up as to who should be in given the number of characters it could involve

But aside from spiderman I don't think any one marvel character needs it to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    I woukd have thought a unified avengers forum might be warranted if you included the threads for their individual books, but then the question comes up as to who should be in given the number of characters it could involve

But aside from spiderman I don't think any one marvel character needs it to be honest
    The problem with an Avengers forum would be which comics would you include given that so many characters are now Avengers.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    The problem with an Avengers forum would be which comics would you include given that so many characters are now Avengers.
    What I meant about which characters it could involve

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Yeah...it would basically be the Marvel forum.

You can post all discussions about captain america here in the marvel forum.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Yeah...it would basically be the Marvel forum.
    Yeah, even the Fantastic Four count as Avengers, as all four primary members and most of their substitutes have been Avengers at some point. So have five of the eight current Champions members.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman