Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Is Selene going to move to Hellfire Bay?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Is Selene going to move to Hellfire Bay?
    Don't know, but one interpretation of a data page in Marauders #1 is Selene will present herself within that book as potentially an adversary to Kate Pryde's squad
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Astonishing Member

Selene hasn't been written well since her original appearance when she was just an evil seductive sorceress that sucked the life out of young girls to retain her youth.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Selene hasn't been written well since her original appearance when she was just an evil seductive sorceress that sucked the life out of young girls to retain her youth.
    It's called 'character evolution'. They didn't really change much, if anything, they just wrote more of her goals and history.

Selene should become the Great female villain. She is almost 20,000 years old!! Doesnt she hace a History with Krakoa as Aopocalypsis?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Astonishing Member

Selene's Wikipedia entry says she has met Conan and Red Sonja during the Hyborian age. Does anyone know which issue this took place in? Since Marvel doesn't have the license for Red Sonja, I'm guessing this issue came out during the 70s-90s.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Selene should become the Great female villain. She is almost 20,000 years old!! Doesnt she hace a History with Krakoa as Aopocalypsis?
    Very good question indeed. Given we saw her on panel and given all the lore building surrounding Apoc I would expect Hickman has something in store for Selene.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Fantastic Member

Does anyone know if Selene’s storyline in Captain America is done? What was the conclusion? I’m ready for her to start interacting with the people of Krakoa.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Selene's Wikipedia entry says she has met Conan and Red Sonja during the Hyborian age. Does anyone know which issue this took place in? Since Marvel doesn't have the license for Red Sonja, I'm guessing this issue came out during the 70s-90s.
    This is a confrontation long overdue, seeing as Marvel!Conan is (I think) still in the present day and all.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Very good question indeed. Given we saw her on panel and given all the lore building surrounding Apoc I would expect Hickman has something in store for Selene.
    Plus Excalibur deals with magic a lot and there's Morgan le Fay.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Plus Excalibur deals with magic a lot and there's Morgan le Fay.
    Le Fay is currently appearing in the Doctor Doom series at the moment. Doesn't stop
    her from popping up in Conan's path. Although Doom, at least one of his Doombots is on the Barbarian's trail so ,with Doom's relationship with the Arthurian sorceress Conan might run into her. I checked around, the pretty reliable Appendix of the Marvel Universe and even her wiki entry . So far ,Selene's encounters Hyborian Age encounters with Conan haven't been chronicled so far.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

That's a shame. Hopefully Marvel realizes it's better late than never to pit those two against each other. Too bad Red Sonja hasn't returned with the Cimmerian.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I can't reacall Selene and Apocalypse ever meeting/confronting each other not that these two "Gods" would really be that concerned with what the other is doing/up to.
    Still...as they are both on Krakoa now...a meeting could be potentially very interesting.
    And my Black Goddess Queen is more than likely slated to go up against Shaw and Emma for leaving her out of current Hellfire developments.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I can't reacall Selene and Apocalypse ever meeting/confronting each other not that these two "Gods" would really be that concerned with what the other is doing/up to.
    Still...as they are both on Krakoa now...a meeting could be potentially very interesting.
    And my Black Goddess Queen is more than likely slated to go up against Shaw and Emma for leaving her out of current Hellfire developments.
    Selene doesn't really care about HC all that much. As she said during Necrosha, they were just means to the end.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Selene was brought back by Amora/Enchantress. Selene was so tired, she forgot how much she hates Rachel. Selene hasn't fought no one since her resurrection
    The Asgardian Amora the Enchantress marvel character ressurected the External Selene marvel character?
    In what issue? And for what purpose? How does the Asgardian Amora even know of the existence of the External Selene?