Default What We Learned about Spider-Verse at SDCC

..not much, really. At least as far as the Ultimate Universe is concerned. The big news, is over here:

Spider-Woman in Scarlet Spiders for Spider-Verse

But there's also some news that wasn't quite appropriate for that thread. The full panel can be found here:

Across the Spider-Verse

-Asked about whether Miles Morales' previous meetings with Peter Parker would be mentioned in "Spider-Verse," Slott said that yes, and "he's actually met a couple alternates of Spider-Man," specifically Superior.
    -As to whether it affects the "Ultimate" book, Slott shouted "SPIDER-VERSE AFFECTS EVERYTHING"
    -The next fan asked whether "Spider-Verse" would include Ultimate Peter Parker. "That's a very good question," Slott said, without elaborating.
    -Will we see 616 Miles Morales in "Spider-Verse?" "Not in 'Spider-Verse,'" Lowe said, wrapping up the panel.

Naturally, Slott dishes out a huge tease with the Ultimate Peter Parker comment, but I don't expect to see him. Hopefully Miles gets a good spotlight in the series. Lord knows the Ultimate Universe needs some help.

What do you hope to see from the Ultimate characters in Spider-verse?

BANNED

We need more Miles Morahames!

I don't think highly of Spider-Verse is all I want to say.

Incredible Member

I just remembered that they are tying this in with the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon O_O

Quote Originally Posted by The4orTy67 View Post
    Don't worry homes, it doesn't think highly of you either. In fact, I think I just heard it dissin on your momma. You gonna let him get away with that hombre?

BANNED

How have you read it this early?

I don't like its premise and it insulted my momma.

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    ..not much, really. At least as far as the Ultimate Universe is concerned. The big news, is over here:

Spider-Woman in Scarlet Spiders for Spider-Verse

But there's also some news that wasn't quite appropriate for that thread. The full panel can be found here:

Across the Spider-Verse

-Asked about whether Miles Morales' previous meetings with Peter Parker would be mentioned in "Spider-Verse," Slott said that yes, and "he's actually met a couple alternates of Spider-Man," specifically Superior.
    -As to whether it affects the "Ultimate" book, Slott shouted "SPIDER-VERSE AFFECTS EVERYTHING"
    -The next fan asked whether "Spider-Verse" would include Ultimate Peter Parker. "That's a very good question," Slott said, without elaborating.
    -Will we see 616 Miles Morales in "Spider-Verse?" "Not in 'Spider-Verse,'" Lowe said, wrapping up the panel.

Naturally, Slott dishes out a huge tease with the Ultimate Peter Parker comment, but I don't expect to see him. Hopefully Miles gets a good spotlight in the series. Lord knows the Ultimate Universe needs some help.

What do you hope to see from the Ultimate characters in Spider-verse?
    Well, about Ultimate Peter Parker I remember them saying that there could be alternative universe versions of dead characters, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    "A journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step."

"With great power, comes great responsibility."

I don't like its premise and it insulted my momma.
    More power to it
    Where the Titans of Classic Comics Speak http://classiccomics.boards.net/

Fantastic Member

Spider-Ham and the Spider-Car ( Jeep ) and I will be satisfied. And a old school spider tracer...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Delete mod
    That's rude. I think the mods do alright.