Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Huh? Is that a thing? or slang that I am too old to understand?
    It is indeed a thing, and no, it's not slang. It is in fact the most expensive coffee in the world, as each coffee bean/berry has to have been eaten by a civet of some kind, then well, expelled, and then picked out of each bit of poop and presumably washed and processed. It's supposed to enhance the taste. I will let someone else here try it and report back if that is indeed the case.

Also, I do not want the job of picking the bean out of the poop. Just to be clear.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    It is indeed a thing, and no, it's not slang. It is in fact the most expensive coffee in the world, as each coffee bean/berry has to have been eaten by a civet of some kind, then well, expelled, and then picked out of each bit of poop and presumably washed and processed. It's supposed to enhance the taste. I will let someone else here try it and report back if that is indeed the case.

Also, I do not want the job of picking the bean out of the poop. Just to be clear.
    When the Aliens come and say they are going to wipe humans off the face of the Earth I think think back to this and tell them "Yea I get it."
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I'm from just south of Boston, so it's large iced regular all day long, 365 days a year.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

I love coffee! I used to drink 2 or sometimes 3 cups each day, now I drink usually just 1. Filter coffee when I am at home, from coffee machine when at work (I drank instant until like 25, then switched to filter and now I would not be able to drink instant again). Black, no sugar. Only when I have one at a cafe I usually pick a latte or cappuccino with almond milk, as espresso is too strong and small for me.
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Has anyone said the line from Airplane yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    Has anyone said the line from Airplane yet?
    See posts #46-50.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    No one has quoted Airplane! yet? I am so disappointed in the internet today...

Invincible Member

The sales are up! Joan Jett has saved Folgers!

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    The sales are up! Joan Jett has saved Folgers!
    But does it have Mrs. Olson?

How do I take my Fogers coffee? Well, this morning, it was as a Pumpkin Spice coffee!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Coffee companies need to hire Paul Stanley from Kiss to sell coffee. Sure it makes no f'n sense for coffee. But to see him sing the jingle at places would be great carrying a cup of coffee. Picture him walking up on a traffic bender singing this or at a doctors office scene.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post

One of our offshore guys brought some to the office when he came to visit and made a pot for us. I had some just to see what it was about even though it sounds gross. At that price with the "specialty" nature I can never have it again and not miss a thing it was not unique and "special tasting" enough to even remotely seek it out imo.

None of us were that impressed I forgot what it was called actually.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Coffee companies need to hire Paul Stanley from Kiss to sell coffee. Sure it makes no f'n sense for coffee. But to see him sing the jingle at places would be great carrying a cup of coffee. Picture him walking up on a traffic bender singing this or at a doctors office scene.

I'll have my next cup of Folgers with some side of Paul Stanley.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I usually prefer drip coffee. I also like to drink drink coffee made from French press, but less frequently than drip coffee.

Is French press coffee better than regular coffee?

WINNER: The French press is the winner when it comes to full-bodied, rich-tasting coffee. At the same time, some people prefer the lighter taste produced with the drip method. Thus, choosing a better method for your subjective taste is a matter of your taste rather than the method.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    I usually prefer drip coffee. I also like to drink drink coffee made from French press, but less frequently than drip coffee.

Is French press coffee better than regular coffee?

WINNER: The French press is the winner when it comes to full-bodied, rich-tasting coffee. At the same time, some people prefer the lighter taste produced with the drip method. Thus, choosing a better method for your subjective taste is a matter of your taste rather than the method.
    Or, if you're more interested in immediate gratification, instant coffee is the easiest way to go.

Invincible Member

I neighbor of mine once showed me how he brews coffee in a cut up sock.