Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I neighbor of mine once showed me how he brews coffee in a cut up sock.
    Hopefully he washed it between wearing it and brewing coffee with it...

I had Pumpkin Spice Creamer in my coffee for the first time today. Also for the last time today as I will not be doing it again.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I had Pumpkin Spice Creamer in my coffee for the first time today. Also for the last time today as I will not be doing it again.
    LOL. It takes a special taste bud.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I have talked in the past about how I only drink Instant coffee. I had never had coffee until I went to prison and all they had to offer was instant.

I love my instant and have not found a cup of brewed coffee I enjoy.

Well my aunt came over and she made some coffee. I am out of my instant so I had a cup. Put my French Vanilla creamer in it. And you know what? It tasted... Ok Not near as good as my instant but it was not bad at all. I may start working brewed into the mix.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Follow up - I went o Bob Evans with my dad and aunt for breakfast. Their coffee was god awful but I didnt have French Vanilla creamer so maybe that is it. But I did go to Walmart on the way home and got me a little 5 cup Mr Coffee machine. I look forward to trying to find out if I really do like Brewed coffee or if it was a fluke because I was out of Instant.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Follow up - I went o Bob Evans with my dad and aunt for breakfast. Their coffee was god awful but I didnt have French Vanilla creamer so maybe that is it. But I did go to Walmart on the way home and got me a little 5 cup Mr Coffee machine. I look forward to trying to find out if I really do like Brewed coffee or if it was a fluke because I was out of Instant.
    A big factor is the amount you put into the coffee maker. Expectedly, the more coffee means the stronger the flavor. It may take some effort to come up with a ratio of coffee grounds to water that makes a coffee you like, but if you do, it will be worth it.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Or, if you're more interested in immediate gratification, instant coffee is the easiest way to go.
    Yes, instant coffee was rather good. Some instant coffee brands also included a mix of coffee, creamer and sugar. Some of them are too sweet for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    A big factor is the amount you put into the coffee maker. Expectedly, the more coffee means the stronger the flavor. It may take some effort to come up with a ratio of coffee grounds to water that makes a coffee you like, but if you do, it will be worth it.
    I made my first pot. I got the ratio right the first try. Not too strong, not too weak. No burnt after taste. my aunt said it is better coffee then she makes and she doesnt buy that it is the first Pot I ever made.

Invincible Member

So, a few days ago I bought this "Medaglia D'Oro" expresso instant coffee. I'm kinda disappointed with how bland it is.

I got a French Vanilla blend coffee and it tastes god awful. I will stick with normal coffee with French Vanilla creamer.

Black, No Sugar, like my soul

Cream and sugar.

black as midnight on a moonless night, just like Dale Cooper

I prefer 75% coffee, 25% milk. But I also don't mind black coffee. I rarely put sugar into my coffee.

Extraordinary Member

Just had a cup of black New Mexico Pinyon coffee. Very nice stuff.