Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Black. Although I sometimes will use a squirt of a Mio type flavor enhancer. Sometimes I also like a Chambord or an orange liquor in it as well.

I like my coffee like I like my women. Sweet, milky, and ice cold.

Astonishing Member

I drink a couple of mugs of Twinings' Irish Breakfast Tea (very strong!) at the start of the day, but from then onward it's iced tea (which in the USA always means orange pekoe of some sort - I like Tetley's better than Lipton) throughout the day (even alongside the hot tea at breakfast!). I'm not much of an Earl Grey fan - if I drink hot tea after noon, it's Taylors of Harrogate Scottish Breakfast Tea, which has a malty flavor. When I do drink coffee (usually on very cold days), I prefer French Roast with cream but no sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid Is View Post
    Watching a lot of Twin Peaks recently so I thought about it... I could make a poll but there are so many ways to make a cup the poll would have 1000 options.

If I'm somewhere outside of my house I love a black cup of coffee but at my home it's a different story. I like a strong cup of Maxwell House with a quarter of a teaspoon of sugar and a drop of milk. Obviously no one can make it the way you do at home so it's not going to be the same and black coffee is wonderful anyways so it's no big deal. What do you like?
    Black. No sugar. No milk. Black and strong. And more than often thinking about Dale Cooper since something like 25 years.
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Watching a lot of Twin Peaks recently so I thought about it... I could make a poll but there are so many ways to make a cup the poll would have 1000 options.
    My family and I were out in Seattle and got lost in out rental car. We ended up at the actual Twede's Cafe where I had a cup of coffee and a slice of cherry pie. Regrettably, no stems were tied in a knot. Before that when my son was a baby, i would dance him on the bed to approximate the moves of the little man dancing.

I like it strong and black. Especially in the mornings!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I do not.
    I never managed to develop a taste for it, which, watching the show, makes me feel a bit like I'm missing out on something.

I do like tea, particularly Earl Grey and lapsong souchon. With some sugar.

I love coffee but I'm conscous of my caffeine intake so I get half decaf half regular with a shot of hazelnut with 1/2 Splenda and cream.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 10-09-2018 at 03:47 PM.

A taste of half-and-half, lots of sweetener (used to be lots of sugar but since being diagnosed as a diabetic I switched to stevia).
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Coffee with a splash of half-and-half.

BANNED

I like cold tea.
    *shudders in horror*

It must be an american thing.
    It used to be fairly popular around here as a soft drink, but I haven't seen it as much in the last ten-ish years.

As black as the black heart of Darkseid. And strong enough to melt nails. My coffee is the embodiment of the anti-life equation.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Astonishing Member

Gail Simone reminded us throughout the Clean Room comic series that Earl Gray tea is essential for keeping the truly nasty alien monsters away. They can't stand the smell of the stuff.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

I prefer my coffee with the help of either some form of creamer or just good ol' milk and sugar (though not too much of any of the additives). I have never been a fan of straight black coffee, FWIW. As for (hot) tea, I love the type Chinese restaurants usually have with a pinch of sugar, but that's about it.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

All-New Member

Cream and 3 sugars.

Astonishing Member

Just with some sugar,but not too much sugar or the coffe gets too sweet.And sometimes with a bit of milk,but usually i just take coffe with sugar.