Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Raijin View Post
    With rum in it. 94 Count at least.
    Hmmm, I've often put adult beverages in my coffee. Sometimes I would have a nip (50ml bottle) in a large Dunkin' Donuts coffee for the commuter train ride home. And yes, it was a long train ride allowing me to recover before getting to my car. I'd try flavored vodkas and other various sweeter liquors. Rum sounds like a possibility, though.

My favorite though is an orange liquor (Gran Marnier, Cointreau, or Triple Sec) or a raspberry (Chambord).

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Here is another odd fact about me. I cant stand having coffee with food. Like how most people have a cup for breakfast. I cant stand that.
    There are some foods that definitely don't go with coffee. I can't have an orange and a coffee at the same time. I always want to have something sweet with my coffee, preferably pastry, but I know this isn't so healthy. Yet savory and unsweetened foods don't taste as great with coffee.

Here is another odd fact about me. I cant stand having coffee with food. Like how most people have a cup for breakfast. I cant stand that.
    I tend to be one of those people that likes to have that cup of coffee with breakfast. But then there are the times that I load up my eggs with too much Tabasco sauce. Those are the moments that I really wish I had something different to drink.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

Constant in Opal Nine Crocodile's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Javasaurus View Post
    I tend to be one of those people that likes to have that cup of coffee with breakfast. But then there are the times that I load up my eggs with too much Tabasco sauce. Those are the moments that I really wish I had something different to drink.
    That's why I always have a glass of water standing by.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    There are some foods that definitely don't go with coffee. I can't have an orange and a coffee at the same time. I always want to have something sweet with my coffee, preferably pastry, but I know this isn't so healthy. Yet savory and unsweetened foods don't taste as great with coffee.
    Had a cup of coffee tonight 6:30 PM with a moderate slice of homemade almond cake.

BANNED

Espresso with a Davidoff cigarillo

I prefer to take it as a cappuccino milkshake or coffee ice cream (so far I have only tasted one that I really liked; Australian Homemade in Amsterdam, but I'm not sure if they exist in Amsterdam anymore).

A strong cup this morning!!

I just learned of something called a Mocha. Where have these been all my life?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

In my childhood, circa late-60s, Roy Rogers' restaurants had awesome mocha shakes. Arby's has Jamocha shakes, which are the same things.

At home, I will sometimes dump some cocoa in my coffee.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Had a Pumpkin Spice coffee. Most delicious!

It always amazes me how badly I can screw up a cup of instant coffee
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

It always amazes me how badly I can screw up a cup of instant coffee
    Wait. Does that mean that it's actually possible to have instant coffee turn out good? If so, then I've been screwing it up my entire life.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

Quote Originally Posted by Javasaurus View Post
    Wait. Does that mean that it's actually possible to have instant coffee turn out good? If so, then I've been screwing it up my entire life.
    I only drink instant. Cant stand brewed. But some days and I dont know how I really mess it up. Somewhere between pouting the packet in my cup and boiling the water something bad happens. Scooby and the gang couldnt solve this mystery.

I only drink instant. Cant stand brewed. But some days and I dont know how I really mess it up. Somewhere between pouting the packet in my cup and boiling the water something bad happens. Scooby and the gang couldnt solve this mystery.
    "Psst. Hey you, c'mere! I solved the mys'try: Let me tell ya the secret...........it is cause it is freeze-dried instant coffee. Good back in the 1950's. Today, naw, not so much. Tell ya whatcha do: ya go to a nice diner and ya gets yourselves a nice brewed cup of java. Trust me, would I lie to ya? You will love it!! "