Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Oh I know I will. I hope you dont think I'm being critical of the show I've heard nothing but good things. I'm just a big Namor fan and find it weird. It's not a bad thing though. I dont have Disney XD so if they put your show on Disney + Ima binge it for sure. .

Yea I meant all of that. Wolveirne and Benn Grimm In Ultimate Spiderman. Wolverine and the Xmem is listed as being a MARVEL Animation project though I'm pretty sure the actual Show was made by a company that had House in its name. But Kevin Feigie was a producer. From what I always understood Marvel retained rights to all Merchandise and animation. And Sony got to make a animated movie as part of the deal to being Spidey into the MCU. There was the Fantastic four world greatest heroes show that was made by a French company for cartoon network but Marvel and Avi aRad will involved in that.

All of that aside Namors Films rights are separate from F4 and are held up by some deals with Universal not fox like the F4. Maybe the Fantasic four are special and someone bought the animated rights but Fox never owned Xmens animation rights. Wolverine and Thing appeared in EMH episodes and Wolverine stared in a animated film Hulk vs. I think maybe Marvel just made those characters off limits I really dont think theres an issue with them not owning them on the animated side.
    I told you how it works. that's how it works.

we don't have access to characters that are owned by other studios unless someone gets special permission for limited use. that's it.
    Last edited by Redjack; 02-13-2019 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    I told you how it works. that's how it works.

we don't have access to characters that are owned by other studios unless someone gets special permission for limited use. that's it.
    Alright fair enough. Do you know if your show is gonna be on Disney + at launch. They stopped adding the Disney XD stuff on Netflix and I'm a chord cutter so no Disney XD. Black Panther is my favorite character so I'd love to be able to watch your show.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Alright fair enough. Do you know if your show is gonna be on Disney + at launch. They stopped adding the Disney XD stuff on Netflix and I'm a chord cutter so no Disney XD. Black Panther is my favorite character so I'd love to be able to watch your show.

four free and legal episodes on youtube from the Marvel HQ channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byp0...Z4ciGAV-Rv6_ma

it starts at episode 8 then skips to the newer episodes. other options: wait till Disney + launches, hope the show ends up on Hulu or some other platform you've got. go over to a friends house with cable.
    The J-man

Also $2 an episode for Standard Definition on Amazon Video.

#BlackPanthersQuest was nominated for an NAACP Image Award this morning according to Daisy Lightfoot on twitter

https://twitter.com/LaDaisy04/status...11727676370945

what a time to be alive
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    four free and legal episodes on youtube from the Marvel HQ channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byp0...Z4ciGAV-Rv6_ma

it starts at episode 8 then skips to the newer episodes. other options: wait till Disney + launches, hope the show ends up on Hulu or some other platform you've got. go over to a friends house with cable.
    Yea dint wanna watch out of order also wanna watch newer episodes of Avengers assemble. Once I stopped comparing it to Earths Mightest heroes I really enjoyed it. But then they stopped putting it on Netflix after season 2

All-New Member

Hi everyone, I've been enjoying this thread from the shadows. I'm the lead creative producer on the project and am sort of the go-between at Marvel for writers, actors, and directors.

I just want to clarify something about Attuma vs. Namor. Whatever character rights issues there may or may not be, they didn't shape any of the choices creatively when it comes to stories or the characters we use on this show.

When looking at where we wanted to go with the role and the arc of Atlantis this season, I made the choice for Attuma to be the leader of Atlantis and that's why our writers used him. I thought the character would be much more interesting as a Magneto type character.

As Geoff as said, we have our own continuity on this show. And again, at no point did something like a rights issue influence a creative choice on this show.

Oh and Zanda...she dead.

Can we get some confirmation dude is who dude says he is Redjack?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by harrisonwilcox View Post
    Hi everyone, I've been enjoying this thread from the shadows. I'm the lead creative producer on the project and am sort of the go-between at Marvel for writers, actors, and directors.

I just want to clarify something about Attuma vs. Namor. Whatever character rights issues there may or may not be, they didn't shape any of the choices creatively when it comes to stories or the characters we use on this show.

When looking at where we wanted to go with the role and the arc of Atlantis this season, I made the choice for Attuma to be the leader of Atlantis and that's why our writers used him. I thought the character would be much more interesting as a Magneto type character.

As Geoff as said, we have our own continuity on this show. And again, at no point did something like a rights issue influence a creative choice on this show.

Oh and Zanda...she dead.
    Did the fact that Avengers Assemble used Attuma instead of Namor play any factor at all.

Why did you all kill off Zanda? Felt like there was still an arc to complete with her. Zanda and Zemo both seemingly meet their end, but it is not conclusive. Any chance they come back for season 2?

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Can we get some confirmation dude is who dude says he is Redjack?
    he sounds legit. I'll take his word until proven otherwise
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Did the fact that Avengers Assemble used Attuma instead of Namor play any factor at all.

Why did you all kill off Zanda? Felt like there was still an arc to complete with her. Zanda and Zemo both seemingly meet their end, but it is not conclusive. Any chance they come back for season 2?

he sounds legit. I'll take his word until proven otherwise
    Harrison is VERY real.

he's the Voice of Marvel for these purposes.

So the preview right after tonight's episode (which had Typhoid Mary!) said the next two episodes were the "season finale"...but those would be episodes 22 and 23? There has to be like 3 episodes after that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemsterPju View Post
    So the preview right after tonight's episode (which had Typhoid Mary!) said the next two episodes were the "season finale"...but those would be episodes 22 and 23? There has to be like 3 episodes after that.
    Sadly, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Sadly, no.
    So it's only a 23-episode season? Why that particular number?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemsterPju View Post
    So it's only a 23-episode season? Why that particular number?
    That's the number they gave us.

Mighty Member

Zanda is not dead!!!!! Liar!! She turned into a bug or something and threaded her way out of the collapsing tower. You can say nothing to convince me otherwise. (Fingers in ears) La la la la la la la la la la la.........
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.