Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

darn I should have downloaded that animatic before it got taken down hahaha.

Like I said in the other BP thread I've seen better Taskmaster designs, outside of that cool short. BP taking care of business and showing off some new tech.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    darn I should have downloaded that animatic before it got taken down hahaha.

Like I said in the other BP thread I've seen better Taskmaster designs, outside of that cool short. BP taking care of business and showing off some new tech.
    Only so many people can pull off a shoulder half Cape. Boba Fett being one of them. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    I'm sure it's not a coincidence that Dr. Frost is now basically wearing a Madame Masque costume .

Hawkeye's redesign...eh.

Frontier called it.

Genetically engineered Mahogany....you could of just left it alone we wouldn't have asked what they were made of.

Hawkeye was super extra this episode. So Shield exists and Hawkeye isn't married, but he's super paranoid and whiney. I guess will never get the EMH Hawkeye back I liked his interactions with T'Challa, this one is more in line with my general perceptions of Hawkeye (just a guy with a bow and arrow)
    The J-man

look up the characteristics of real mahogany and remember when those bots were built. it's a super dense wood made to be as hard as steel by wakanda science.

EDIT: Nevermind.
    Last edited by TheLemsterPju; 11-12-2018 at 02:45 AM.

Mighty Member

Keep it coming, Jack. I like everything you have done so far and look forward every week to watch the show. How many episodes total will the whole season be?

Oh yeah, how in Wakanda are they not aware of giant sonic blasting bats in their own country? Really, the only nitpick I have......so far.lol.

Seriously. Good stuff!
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Keep it coming, Jack. I like everything you have done so far and look forward every week to watch the show. How many episodes total will the whole season be?

Oh yeah, how in Wakanda are they not aware of giant sonic blasting bats in their own country? Really, the only nitpick I have......so far.lol.

Seriously. Good stuff!

Until Klaue showed up and weaponized them, the giant bats never went near the villages and the villagers near went that high up into the mountains. The vibranium mine had been closed decades, earlier. Also, the bats don't attack humans or even bother with us unless forced to.

glad you're digging the show. there will be QUITE a few more coming. we have our winter finale coming up over the next five or six weeks and things ar REALLY going to start heating up. These episodes so far have seen the arrival of Killmonger, the rise of the Shadow Council and the revelation of BP's grandfather and father keeping secrets. What is that secret? Why is the Council back now after so many decades? What is Killmonger's endgame?

I promise NO ONE will guess but, at the halfway point, your jaws will be on the floor.
    Last edited by Redjack; 11-14-2018 at 06:01 PM.

Mighty Member

Ah. I missed the part about Klaue weaponizing them. I'll have to re-watch.

The secret is the pieces altogether do something powerfully dangerous. The council wants to do something powerfully dangerous. Killmonger wants to win. No Prize!

I'm 47 and look forward to Monday mornings when I get off work like I'm still a kid waiting for Saturday morning. Minus the chocolate frosted sugar bomb cereal.
    Last edited by MouserGrey; 11-14-2018 at 05:58 PM.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Another reason to dislike Comicbook.com, they don't promote this show at all on their schedule. Yet they have that kinda-crappy new TMNT show on their schedule, as if they prefer ADHD trash over something that's actually decent.

Doesn't surprise me. I messaged them about it one time and they said that they don't care at all for any Marvel cartoon after EMH and thus don't feel obligated to promote the new Marvel animated stuff; unless it's heavily promoted elsewhere (i.e. Marvel Rising or this show's premiere.)

that makes me sad. our mid season finale is going to make them wish they'd taken a different stance on that.

I still don't trust Zemo you can't fool me Redjack
    The J-man