Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

I think Cap should stay dead. Bringing him back would feel really cheap IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemsterPju View Post
    I think Cap should stay dead. Bringing him back would feel really cheap IMO.
    no way Cap stays dead. 0% chance
    The J-man

He's at least going to show up in the WWII episode when T'Challa does those time-travel team-ups with the past Black Panthers.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Is this Spider-Man as in Peter Parker, or as in . . . spoilers:
    Otto Octavius/Superior Spider-Man, having trapped Peter's mind in the Living Brain while placing his own in Peter's body at the end of the last aired episode of Marvel's Spider-Man?
    end of spoilers

That aside, been really enjoying this season/series so far. Probably the most complete and fully realized adaptation of T'Challa/Black Panther and the World of Wakanda to date, perhaps even matching or surpassing the MCU portrayal.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Otto Octavius/Superior Spider-Man, having trapped Peter's mind in the Living Brain while placing his own in Peter's body at the end of the last aired episode of Marvel's Spider-Man?
    end of spoilers
    I'm pretty sure that's Peter. Only he would make that turkey joke .
    That aside, been really enjoying this season/series so far. Probably the most complete and fully realized adaptation of T'Challa/Black Panther and the World of Wakanda to date, perhaps even matching or surpassing the MCU portrayal.
    I feel like the writing is definitely the best of all the current Marvel cartoons, and the characterization of T'Challa is really strong, but so far I do feel it's lacking in giving a really in-depth look at the ins-and-outs of Wakanda and giving T'Challa a strong Wakandan supporting cast that's not Shuri, Hunter, and those two Doras who show up every now and then.

But that's just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    end of spoilers

I'm going to keep telling myself it's the same Spider-Man we saw in USM done in MSM's style and that this Vulture isn't "Adrian Toomes"...unless stated otherwise.

I'm going to keep telling myself it's the same Spider-Man we saw in USM done in MSM's style and that this Vulture isn't "Adrian Toomes"...unless stated otherwise.

Or just assume the current Avengers season is in-continuity with Marvel's Spider-Man while the previous ones weren't.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's Peter. Only he would make that turkey joke .

I feel like the writing is definitely the best of all the current Marvel cartoons, and the characterization of T'Challa is really strong, but so far I do feel it's lacking in giving a really in-depth look at the ins-and-outs of Wakanda and giving T'Challa a strong Wakandan supporting cast that's not Shuri, Hunter, and those two Doras who show up every now and then.

But that's just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Or just assume the current Avengers season is in-continuity with Marvel's Spider-Man while the previous ones weren't.
    Thanks. I mean that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    I really dislike fight scenes like this because they prolong the action so much and when something does happen it's someone's shirt getting ripped off or a tree getting broken in half. I don't think there is anything wrong with children watching superheroes get punched in the face from time to time. I get it they wanna omit violence but they should at least choreograph the fights in a way that makes sense because it's super obvious that they dumb it down for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    I really dislike fight scenes like this because they prolong the action so much and when something does happen it's someone's shirt getting ripped off or a tree getting broken in half. I don't think there is anything wrong with children watching superheroes get punched in the face from time to time. I get it they wanna omit violence but they should at least choreograph the fights in a way that makes sense because it's super obvious that they dumb it down for kids
    I thought the fight scene was pretty damn good, and Thor did get punched in the face a few times lol and clawed. But to each their own.
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

At least it's a better showing then Thor getting taken out by a laser .

Fantastic Member

What did black panther do to captain america

Quote Originally Posted by Shriveling_memo View Post
    What did black panther do to captain america
    I-It was an accident
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13