Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Good old fashion goon smashing. Was there a mix up with production? Wasn't Crossbones two weeks ago?

Wasn't there an issue of Avengers where T'Challa stopped a bank robbery? I'm reminded of that.

Animation looked a little choppier though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Good old fashion goon smashing. Was there a mix up with production? Wasn't Crossbones two weeks ago?
    Redjack says those aren't canon with he main story. So just enjoy them

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wasn't there an issue of Avengers where T'Challa stopped a bank robbery? I'm reminded of that.

Animation looked a little choppier though.
    Not that I know. You gotta find that.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Not that I know. You gotta find that.
    I know it was referenced in an issue of Kurt Busiek's Marvels...I may just have to track it down .

OOH MY Goodness! This was a boss episode!

Thank you again for letting me now I could watch this early on the Disney Now app (cable subscription required )

This was everything you could want in more in a Black Panther episode. Great action. A little Wakanda lore building.The villain was on point. Loved every second. Must see tv.

This is how T'Challa should fight. Redjack is always on point with his tech. It's nothing over the top that feels cheap but its always very creative and reactive highlighting T'Challa's ingenuity and Wakanda advancement.

I wish we got a follow up to the village and the creatures. I know we won't because honestly we don't need to given time constraints and the episode covered enough where the audience can fill in the blanks.... but I want one. Redjack at some point (probably end of season) I'm gonna have to pick your brain about how big Wakanda is and what each region is like.

Last thought. The comics need to utilize Black Panther blending in and emerging from the Shadows more. Outside of the Priest Annual when have we gotten this in recent years? Feels like forever.
    Last edited by Jabare; 11-04-2018 at 12:42 PM.
    The J-man

i would like to answer these questions but it would spoil the rest of the season if i do. When we get to the mid season break I suggest everyone go back, rewatch and look for clues to what might be going on. We're not as deep cut as the movie by any means but there's more going on than just the obvious.

all of us on the show wanted this season to be a game changer.

An animatic for the Kraven episode, with unused content.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    i would like to answer these questions but it would spoil the rest of the season if i do. When we get to the mid season break I suggest everyone go back, rewatch and look for clues to what might be going on. We're not as deep cut as the movie by any means but there's more going on than just the obvious.

all of us on the show wanted this season to be a game changer.
    How many episodes this season? 22? 24? 26?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemsterPju View Post
    An animatic for the Kraven episode, with unused content.

oh wow I thought this might hav been some sort of a legit concept rough until I saw that middle finger hahahaha. Still awesome tho
    The J-man

i don't know how they got access to it but everything in that is real EXCEPT the Panther giving him the finger. THAT one plate is not from the real animatic.

And the parts of this sequence were rejected were done so, by me, because they show BP going into rage-crazy berserker mode (not in the script) which he absolutely does not do. You will not see "angry black man" Panther in this show.
    Last edited by Redjack; 11-04-2018 at 07:33 PM.

i don't know how they got access to it but everything in that is real EXCEPT the Panther giving him the finger. THAT one plate is not from the real animatic.

And the parts of this sequence were rejected were done so, by me, because they show BP going into rage-crazy berserker mode (not in the script) which he absolutely does not do. You will not see "angry black man" Panther in this show.
    I guess this person either worked not the show or has an inside connection (or is a hacker but I'm gonna be nice and assume the first two).

Normally we are on the same page, and while ultimately your probably right about this. There are different standards and we got to do this right.... but maybe I've watched too much Dragonball Z or other animes. I was down for that
    Last edited by Jabare; 11-04-2018 at 09:32 PM.
    The J-man

Black Panther doesn't "hulk out." He doesn't go berserker. He doesn't need "rage" to beat Kraven (or anyone). Rage is what animals have. Not kings.

Black Panther doesn't "hulk out." He doesn't go berserker. He doesn't need "rage" to beat Kraven (or anyone). Rage is what animals have. Not kings.

THe only time I can remember T'challa truly losing his temper in the comics were:

- fighting Klaw in Priest's run. He wasn't raging but he was quite angry (after methodically pickign him apart) as he was killing him. Acceptable to me because Klaw killed his dad.

- Hickman's Incursion Story against Namor. Mildly understandable because of everything that went down but written terribly IMO and didn't feel like T'challa at all.

bezerker rage is a Wolverine thing... who is described as an animal multiple times. Not T'challa.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Good episode. Any chance of getting his bike in you shelves?

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Good episode. Any chance of getting his bike in you shelves?
    You have press marvel about that kind of thing. I have no say.