Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Good episode. Had to put them paws on him. Lol.

the next three are going to blow your mind.

Mighty Member

T'Challa has a billiards table in his bedroom? Snooker? 9?8? All three?
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

How many Dora Milaje are in this Wakanda. Just two?
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Also, why was the palace designed like Avenger Tower?

Edit. Actually that is a classic Disney move. Ever see those videos where the older Disney animations are used with new characters?
    Last edited by Cville; 11-21-2018 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    stick around.

New episode tomorrow already? Time flies. lol

Ugh I can't watch because DIRECTV is a terrible company
    The J-man

Mighty Member

Mr. Jack! This is my favourite T'Challa of all time. Shuri and Wakanda too. This last episode. The lock to the entrance of that transport chamber was very clever. And where they were transported to; inspired and epic. About time.

If you have not already, lobby this work to Marvel editorial. Please. We need you to write some more Wakanda.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Well first of all, thanks very much. We're trying hard to live up to the work of Lee & Kirby, Priest and Hudlin with this show.Every time even one person "gets" it, I'm happier than i can say.

I don't think I'd be a good fit for 616 Wakanda, though. The current version is SO far from anything I would be able to build on and I'm not the kind of writer who likes to tear down what others have built. If Marvel were going to reboot their whole universe, letting us start from zero or give us our own book set in the animated universe, I'd jump on that in a heartbeat but I don't see that as likely.

Next week's mid-season event is going to blow your mind.
    Last edited by Redjack; 11-26-2018 at 09:43 AM.

I was wondering when we would get to the panther robots .

I was kind of hoping the Temple would turn out to be a Wakandan space station, but I guess only Wakanda would have the resources and the wherewithal to make a space fortress just to protect one little item (on-top of the numerous space stations they probably already developed). Kinda reminded me of Coates and his Galactic Wakanda thing.

All this talk about a crown made me think of the Serpent Crown, but I doubt this Wakandan crown will function like that does.

I liked T'Chanda sporting the classic Black Panther cape .

Every time Whitney insists she be called "Madame Masque" I think to myself "you look more like Madame Visor" .

I like Klaw as this blue-collar quippy mercenary who's so outclassed by the people and events around him.

When Killmonger was talking about a "surprise" I was expecting something more impressive then Tiger Shark, who T'Challa promptly dealt with and used to his advantage in little under two minutes. Was the surprise that Tiger Shark was still alive? I was kind of hoping for Zanda or something.

It's kind of funny that Whitney has no relationship to Tony Stark in this continuity considering her technopathy now makes her the perfect Iron Man villain.

Did anyone else think Zemo's "petty tyrants" line didn't mean what Killmonger thought it meant? His inflection sounded more sinister then altruistic.

I loved Whitney shutting Killmonger up. She's villainous, not suicidal or stupid.

There's no way the Avengers didn't see that giant space fortress almost crashing into New York. I'd be surprised if they didn't show up in the next episode and finally realize what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was wondering when we would get to the panther robots .

I was kind of hoping the Temple would turn out to be a Wakandan space station, but I guess only Wakanda would have the resources and the wherewithal to make a space fortress just to protect one little item (on-top of the numerous space stations they probably already developed). Kinda reminded me of Coates and his Galactic Wakanda thing.

All this talk about a crown made me think of the Serpent Crown, but I doubt this Wakandan crown will function like that does.

I liked T'Chanda sporting the classic Black Panther cape .

Every time Whitney insists she be called "Madame Masque" I think to myself "you look more like Madame Visor" .

I like Klaw as this blue-collar quippy mercenary who's so outclassed by the people and events around him.

When Killmonger was talking about a "surprise" I was expecting something more impressive then Tiger Shark, who T'Challa promptly dealt with and used to his advantage in little under two minutes. Was the surprise that Tiger Shark was still alive? I was kind of hoping for Zanda or something.

It's kind of funny that Whitney has no relationship to Tony Stark in this continuity considering her technopathy now makes her the perfect Iron Man villain.

Did anyone else think Zemo's "petty tyrants" line didn't mean what Killmonger thought it meant? His inflection sounded more sinister then altruistic.

I loved Whitney shutting Killmonger up. She's villainous, not suicidal or stupid.

There's no way the Avengers didn't see that giant space fortress almost crashing into New York. I'd be surprised if they didn't show up in the next episode and finally realize what's going on.
    Who doesn't love robot panthers?

This is not the Serpent Crown. Whoa, Nelly! SO not the Serpent Crown.

We love T'Chanda (getting to show him at all is a treat.)

We love Klaue. LOVE Klaue.

Haven't we done enough to establish Tigershark is a serious threat? hm. <Makes a note relating to Tiger Shark....>

Well, even though the continuity in the MAU is loose, personally, I try to work with what's been established (unless just leaving it out altogether). In this reality she wasn't introduced as an Iron Man villain so...

We love Madam Masque. And also Wynn Everett who played her both for us and in the Agent Carter TV series.

It was a pretty big crash, wasn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Who doesn't love robot panthers?
    Somebody who shouldn't be watching a Black Panther cartoon .
    This is not the Serpent Crown. Whoa, Nelly! SO not the Serpent Crown.
    Figured as much. Just couldn't help but notice the similarity.
    We love T'Chanda (getting to show him at all is a treat.)
    Looking forward to seeing more of him in the WWII episode .
    We love Klaue. LOVE Klaue.
    Good to hear .
    Haven't we done enough to establish Tigershark is a serious threat? hm. <Makes a note relating to Tiger Shark....>
    He's a serious enough threat, it just feels like he's had such diminishing effectiveness against T'Challa that I'm surprised he was left to take care of Black Panther.
    Well, even though the continuity in the MAU is loose, personally, I try to work with what's been established (unless just leaving it out altogether). In this reality she wasn't introduced as an Iron Man villain so...
    I know, it was just amusing to me that her powers make her come off more like an Iron Man villain.
    We love Madam Masque. And also Wynn Everett who played her both for us and in the Agent Carter TV series.
    It's nice to see Wynn Everett get to finally play the character as Madame Masque, even if I think her mask design is a little weird.