Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    No, it's assumed that Spider-Geddon #0 takes place later in the story, since Otto's back to his Superior costume and they haven't started looking for more Spiders to help yet. So you didn't miss anything.

Honestly Superior Octopus #1 works better as an Issue 0 than the one with Insomniac Spidey, since its a more direct prelude. So if you want to collect the full story I'd say go for it, but if not you don't have to worry.
    Gotcha. I'm just glad I didn't miss anything. Thanks!

BANNED

spidergeddon is... sigh.

Peter is one of my favourite character, but there are a lot of really great alternate spiders. Spider-man 2099, spider-man noir, I know it's not a popular story, but I really like Spider-man Reign too, for instance. I don't think offing them is a good or interesting idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet-Spider View Post
    For being such a intelligent person Doc Ock sure has a very limited vocabulary. How many times per issue does he need to say "dolt" and "the die is cast"?

There can never be too much 'The Die Is Cast'.

That must be a Slott invention, because I've read the 1960's & 1990's issues with Doc Ock and he never uttered that phrase.
    The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfang View Post
    That must be a Slott invention, because I've read the 1960's & 1990's issues with Doc Ock and he never uttered that phrase.
    Yes it is but now Ock is overusing it way too much like everyone is a dolt now and as soon as any battle starts the die is cast.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Let him have his superior catchphrase

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Bat View Post
    Peter is one of my favourite character, but there are a lot of really great alternate spiders. Spider-man 2099, spider-man noir, I know it's not a popular story, but I really like Spider-man Reign too, for instance. I don't think offing them is a good or interesting idea.
    i don't either...which makes me wonder if there's gonna be some sort of infinity gauntlet type "snap" errybody-alive-again move at the end of the series.
    troo fan or death

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    I could be wrong but I didn't get the impression that UK Spidey was definitely dead. He's down but I don't think he's out.
    that looked like a broken neck to me.
    troo fan or death

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    'Tis but a flesh wound!

He's Captain Britain, it'd take more than that to kill him. He would need recovery time though.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I re-read Web-Warriors not too long ago, I don't think focusing on Gwen was the problem, it never felt to me like she was given more attention or more to do. I do think making all 11 issues into one big "Fighting interdimensional Electros" arc was one thing that messed with the pacing. I feel a bunch of minis and one-offs exploring all the various dimensions and how the characters reacted to the worlds would've been enough for a whole series.
    Yeah, it should've been more like the current Exiles series. They haven't stayed in one world for more than two issues.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-13-2018 at 04:30 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

i don't either...which makes me wonder if there's gonna be some sort of infinity gauntlet type "snap" errybody-alive-again move at the end of the series.
    The death of Noir Spidey fight right before a film appearance is especially suspicious.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He's Captain Britain, it'd take more than that to kill him. He would need recovery time though.
    hmmm. i know it would take a lot to break his neck in the first place...but to survive a broken neck? maybe hulk or wolverine. cap britain i think would still die from having his neck snapped. guess we'll find out soon enough.
    troo fan or death

I don't recall Otto ever coming in contact with Inheritor cloning technology (where he could memorize the process) in Spider-Verse.
    "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    The death of Noir Spidey fight right before a film appearance is especially suspicious.
    That it is.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."