Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Glad we could help.

spoilers:
    So far, it seems Gage over in Spider-Geddon #3 is completely disregarding the end of this issue/series, insofar as how Ben's acting, unless it's just that --- an act, and he's gonna go nuts all over again to justify Otto/Superior Spider-Man dispatching him.
    end of spoilers
    Spider-Geddon probably takes place before the final arc in Scarlet Spider.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Glad we could help.

spoilers:
    So far, it seems Gage over in Spider-Geddon #3 is completely disregarding the end of this issue/series, insofar as how Ben's acting, unless it's just that --- an act, and he's gonna go nuts all over again to justify Otto/Superior Spider-Man dispatching him.
    end of spoilers
    Scarlet Spider #25 never happened. The series ended with Ben convincing Kaine that Mephisto tricked them, and them getting Death to bring back Abigail again and give her the cure. Ben and Kaine part on friendly terms. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

how’s this for an imagined spidergeddon ben reilly scenario?

616 ben meets mayday for the first time; intrigued by her costume he asks her where she got the inspiration

“my uncle ben. he died a hero on my earth and this was my way of honouring him and continuing his legacy”

and for the first time it hits ben and hits him hard “what kind of legacy will i leave behind?”
    troo fan or death

BANNED

It would affect him more significantly if such a encounter happens as he was supposed to be her godfather in the 616 reality. really interesting if they actually do meet and have a talk but doesn't seem likely as the miles/Otto( not to mention Norman) conflict will probably hog all the scenes.

BANNED

Is there an explanation as to why Mayday got back in her original costume? Last time we saw her she wore a brand new suit.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    It would affect him more significantly if such a encounter happens as he was supposed to be her godfather in the 616 reality. really interesting if they actually do meet and have a talk but doesn't seem likely as the miles/Otto( not to mention Norman) conflict will probably hog all the scenes.
    yeah, i don't think it'll happen either...but little character touches like the mayday/mj stuff only take a panel or two and can have a great impact.
    troo fan or death

Man, this series started out with so much promise. It ended so poorly. The art was so bad in the last few issues, that it was a major distraction. Shouldn't have to re-read portions trying to figure out the ending. C.B. has been bringing in some really good artists, but somehow there are still a few books that keep getting this type of sub-par comic art.