Default Alright then, Dimensionsl Traveller is you

You wake up one day, you and six people of your choice have been selected to explore the Omniverse. The device is hand held, unbreakable and only works to your finger prints. Yet it is set on random.

You and your team Given gear to survive in any environment and your upgrades.

Body of MCU Cap
    Science knowledge of MCU Tony Starj
    Magic smarts of MCU Strange.

Now leap into those dimensions, have fun. Maybe can tweak the device over time? Maybe even become a super hero team.

Only draw back is a single I diviual ( mirror you) will interfere with their own way of hoping. But the Omniverse is so Cast, what are the odds they show up?

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    You and your team Given gear to survive in any environment and your upgrades.
    Well, we'll want a ship with a cloak. Have to build that if we're not comped one.

Body of MCU Cap
    You mean I get a super-soldier upgrade, right? Not that I Doom-transfer into Roger's body.

Magic smarts of MCU Strange.
    I wonder if there's some way to use magic to scry for qualified crew members beyond the people I know personally?

Only draw back is a single I diviual ( mirror you) will interfere with their own way of hoping. But the Omniverse is so Cast, what are the odds they show up?
    So I have an evil doppleganger? Like Picard in Star Trek Nemesis?

Anyway ... we jump 100 years into the future, or into the earth most adjacent to ours in 2118. I want to see what happens with climate change and a number of other current trends. Not for money-making, but to better understand our own world.
    Last edited by Shai-Hulud; 10-10-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Yes you get the body not doom mind switch thing.

Get a evil dopplerganger.

In this Omniverse nearly all sorts of things that can exist, does. And getting a ship should be easy to do with wits.

You could use magic for a better crew but getting them to come along with you?

Was inspired by Black Science. Good Image comic that dealt with the subject of Dimension teVelleling.

In this Omniverse nearly all sorts of things that can exist, does. And getting a ship should be easy to do with wits.
    Go to Trekverse. Get federation ship and Romulan cloak. Upgrade ship to sync with teleportation device. Civilian exploration vessel, larger than the Runabouts, but operable with a skeleton crew.

tumblr_mrtjm3tevE1rzu2xzo1_1280.jpg

You could use magic for a better crew but getting them to come along with you?
    Just want to use divination to find the most qualified crew. Not intended to coerce.

Hey ... do my six people have to come from our own universe...?
    Last edited by Shai-Hulud; 10-10-2018 at 11:08 PM.

Thevstarting crew. Can add and subtract over time from other dimensions.