Mighty Member

Default Should may Parker come back

Spider-girl was a great comic which defined cancellation again and again.I loved the stores like a what if things happend differently. From the beginning in the what if to spider-girl and the amazing spider-girl.With Spidergeddon is she going to come back i haven't read 1 yet in the mini spider-girls or spider-force and if she is in it should this make her grand return from the mc2 u

I’d say it would be nice but would probably be better to wait for another editorial shift as there’s far too much monkey’s pawing going around with the current. We’d end up getting her but not in the way we wanted.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I’d say it would be nice but would probably be better to wait for another editorial shift as there’s far too much monkey’s pawing going around with the current. We’d end up getting her but not in the way we wanted.
    This. They'd decide she wasn't really Pete's daughter at all, maybe make her Harry's. Or Norman's, so he can complete the Peter Parker's GF set. Or make her the Spider-Punisher or something equally stupid. Don't let Spidey editorial anywhere near your favorite characters. They hate that you love them, and will make you wish you didn't.

Sure, why not.

Yes, but make the one from Spidergeddon be a different one.

BANNED

Mayday is damaged goods. Unless her father comes back to life at the close of Spidergeddon, or they follow through with Tom D's 2015 implication we've been dealing with an alternate double since Spider-Verse and we get back to the one that still has a healthy and whole family, I really have no interest in further adventures

Nah, whats the point. She used to be one in a million and now she is one of the million.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Who says she left?

Astonishing Member

Of course she should!! Mayday had "the best of both worlds": Peter's brain, Spider-Man's powers AND MJ's personality. If that's not a delicious meal, I don't know what it is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Of course she should!! Mayday had "the best of both worlds": Peter's brain, Spider-Man's powers AND MJ's personality. If that's not a delicious meal, I don't know what it is.
    They've added too much salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeweasel View Post
    Who says she left?
    She left in 2010.