Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1219

Fumihiko Takaba Meets King Kai Meets Miss Joke.

The ultimate Comedy Trio!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I approve of this. I could easily see this working as a crossover.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Crap, now I wanna see this crossover myself.

Astonishing Member

someone points out Ash Ketchum's Aura Powers and Hikari Yagami's psychic powers in official canon was treated by Horus Lupercal's soul in Canon
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Viewtiful Joe and Cup head, which I feel are approaching the same formula, just from different directions.

Days Gone and Horizon Zero Dawn/Forbidden West, because Aloy can teach Deacon how to make durable melee weapons (and maybe gone him some training with her spear style) and bows while Deacon can track Aloy about how to customize your ride.

Extraordinary Member

Finally started reading Chainsaw Man, and now I want to see Bakugo and Power to meet. Just to see how grandiose and BS their boasting would be. Because neither of them would let the other one get away with having the last word.

All-New Member

Hmmm,

Don't know if it's been posted but, how about a Planet of the Apes/Walking Dead crossover. Planet of the Walking Dead.

You can set it in an alternate universe where not all humans have regressed and they have to join with apes to stop zombie humans and apes.

Astonishing Member

Prophet from Crysis 3 dropped into Heroes(2006-2010 tv series) Universe
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

"Ribbit!"
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

After play through Spider-man 2 I once again really want PS Peter to meet up with Peter B. from the Spider-verse movies.

spoilers:
    Peter B.: Hey, if it isn't my favourite younger version of myself!

PS Peter: Oh, hi Peter. Nice to see you again. How are you?

Peter B.: Pretty great actually. Me and MJ have worked things out and are going strong again. We've even got... ehh, wait... where did she go?

Baby Mayday: *hangs upside down from the ceiling between the two Peters and is just the cutest thing*

Peter B.: Ey! There she is! *grabs Mayday* I mean, I totally knew where she was. Anyway, Peter, this is my baby. May, what else. May, this is a version of your dad from another reality. I don't actually know how many of those words she knows.

PS Peter: Oh, you and your MJ have gotten that far. That's pretty unusual for us, isn't it?

Peter B.: Yeah, but I try not to brag. I just humbly tell everybody about it. Speaking of, do you want to see some baby photos? No wait, that's impolite. We'll do the baby photos later. How are you?

PS Peter: Oh, I'm in a pretty good spot right now. MJ finally moved in with me, so that's great. But I've been in a pretty rough spot lately. An alien symbiote took attached itself to me and brought out the worst in me, made me act awful towards my friends and New York. Then, after Miles helped get it off me, the symbiote attached itself to my best friend, and turned him into a monster...

Peter B.: Venom?

PS Peter: ...so that's another common element then?

Peter B.: Yeah, and it's never easy for any of us. So I'm sorry you had go through that.

PS Peter: Thanks. We managed to defeat the symbiote before it took over the city. And Miles saved Harry's life after we got it off of him. But he's comatose now and unlikely to wake up again. So it's just been rough you know.

Peter B.: Yeah, I know. But you're still here, swinging about.

PS Peter: Actually, I'm taking a break from the Spider-man thing. I just need to focus on myself, my relationship with MJ and the work me and Harry were trying to accomplish before this whole disaster happened.

Peter B.: You're taking a break. From being Spider-man. To take care of yourself. Huh. I think you might be one of the healthiest Peter Parkers around.

PS Peter: Thanks. It really helps that Miles has really stepped and come into his own as Spider-man. I know I can trust the city with him.

Peter B.: Yeah, you mentioned him a few times. Man, Miles is pretty great across the multiverse. We should totally set up a meet up between your Miles and my Miles. They'll love it. But you're good then. Despite everything?

PS Peter: Yeah. Emotionally sore. But I'm dealing with it.

Peter B.: Good good. You know what could help with that and is very rejuvinating?

PS Peter: No, what...

Peter B.: *shoves Mayday in Peter's face* Hold my baby!

Mayday: *is adorable*

PS Peter: ...this IS very rejuvinating.
    end of spoilers

Yeah, this is gonna end well Gendo.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Yeah, this is gonna end well Gendo.
    Lain: But I don't think that's a good idea--

Gendo: Get in the robot, because it's the robot that you're supposed to get in.

Lain:....
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

I would love to see the Addams Family move to Gotham City. Have them keep running into all of Batman's foes and just thinking that they're the best people ever.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I would love to see the Addams Family move to Gotham City. Have them keep running into all of Batman's foes and just thinking that they're the best people ever.
    expect Batfamily sees Addams family as Superpowered Billionaire family