Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Batman vs the super saiyans. I'd love to see Batman win of course

Quote Originally Posted by MikhailaS View Post
    Er, not likely. Bats has a better chance against Mr. Satan.]

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Er, not likely. Bats has a better chance against Mr. Satan.]
    How dare you doubt the power of BatPlotArmour! (I love Batman for the record, pretty sure the Saiyans are out his paygrade even at his most BatObnoxious)

Extraordinary Member

I'd love to see a Dragon Ball/DC crossover where Krillin one-shots Joker while looking for a dragon ball in Gotham, and then when all the heroes re-gathers he says (without the slightest hint of mockery, he's being completely genuine) that it's a good thing he didn't run into any of those dangerous super villains Batman warned him about.

Batman just grumbles.

BANNED

I want to see Adam West Batman vs Super Saiyans LOL somehow, someway, he's going to climb past Akira Toriyama himself having dinner!

Astonishing Member

Chaos gods comes to play on making Digimons rebel against humanity in Digimon 02 ending
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'd love to see a Dragon Ball/DC crossover where Krillin one-shots Joker while looking for a dragon ball in Gotham, and then when all the heroes re-gathers he says (without the slightest hint of mockery, he's being completely genuine) that it's a good thing he didn't run into any of those dangerous super villains Batman warned him about.

Batman just grumbles.
    Joker tries to get back at Krillin by going after his wife.

It doesn't end all that well for Joker.

Astonishing Member

GTA San Andreas and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: CJ got latter's 2nd Yellow Ranger for his vegan girlfriend
    Last edited by Masonicon; 01-11-2021 at 04:01 AM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Menace of Mysterio View Post
    Joker tries to get back at Krillin by going after his wife.

It doesn't end all that well for Joker.
    It will work out extremely well for #18 since the clown she had hired for Marron's birthday party had to cancel at the last minute and she was able to... convince.... daddy's work friend to fill in. Mostly because he was offered the role of clown or piñata.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 01-15-2021 at 12:54 AM.

Astonishing Member

(current) Pokemon Anime with Walking Dead or World War Z Novel: cuz former are trope codifier of "All Superpowered Beings aren't sentients, everytime they're exist" trope while latter are only notable other media that has that trope
    Last edited by Masonicon; 01-14-2021 at 03:47 PM.

Batman just grumbles.
    I would too... unfortunately, I doubt DC will let Joker (and thus Batman) look weak by having any of the DB characters be not afraid or intimidated by him, much less one-shot him casually.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I would too... unfortunately, I doubt DC will let Joker (and thus Batman) look weak by having any of the DB characters be not afraid or intimidated by him, much less one-shot him casually.
    Well yeah, of course DC wouldn't let that happen.

Just like they probably wouldn't let Bulma be Batman's team-up partner in the crossover (since they're both normal but very smart humans) while all their godlike friends blast through cosmic armies.

But this isn't about what would happen, but what we'd like to see.

Portal and Girl Genius. Mostly so that GlaDOS and Castle Heterodyne can go on some sort of date together.

Well yeah, of course DC wouldn't let that happen..

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Didn't the Punisher almost murder the Joker until the Batman rescued him in one crossover?