Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1219

Lupin III comes to Gotham city for a big heist and has to not only deal with Batman, but his rogue's gallery as well. Also Commissioner Gordon having to work with Zenigata, a rivalry between Catwoman and Fujiko, and at least one scene where Lupin and Riddler are talking like they're new best pals that just totally get each other.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Lupin III comes to Gotham city for a big heist and has to not only deal with Batman, but his rogue's gallery as well. Also Commissioner Gordon having to work with Zenigata, a rivalry between Catwoman and Fujiko, and at least one scene where Lupin and Riddler are talking like they're new best pals that just totally get each other.
    ....I can totally get behind this one.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Wouldn't be the first Batman foray into anime, but the first into a crossover with an actual anime though. And one I would really like to see. Maybe with a Robin in tow as well.

Extraordinary Member

Throw in a scene with Cass and Goemon just chilling, maybe after a fight/sparring session that has left them both a little roughed up, and I'm in.

Spy × Family x Like a Dragon.

Somehow I know the Forger family would fit prefectly into the Like a Dragon / Yakuza universe.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Hi-Fi Rush + FLCL + Guardians Of The Galaxy + DMC + Hazbin Hotel + Scott Pilgrim + High&Low + RWBY + Kingdom Hearts.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

The main cast of Baldur's Gate 3 meet up with the main cast from Legend of Vox Machina. Then they go on a monster killing quest to save their worlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post

Somehow I know the Forger family would fit prefectly into the Like a Dragon / Yakuza universe.
    I agree. These two series could mash up surprisingly well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Hi-Fi Rush + FLCL + Guardians Of The Galaxy + DMC + Hazbin Hotel + Scott Pilgrim + High&Low + RWBY + Kingdom Hearts.
    That seems like a sugar high of a crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    The main cast of Baldur's Gate 3 meet up with the main cast from Legend of Vox Machina. Then they go on a monster killing quest to save their worlds.

I agree. These two series could mash up surprisingly well.

That seems like a sugar high of a crossover.
    Exactly my intention!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Exactly my intention!
    Yeah.

I'm also assuming that there'll be quite the musical number or three during the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Yeah.

I'm also assuming that there'll be quite the musical number or three during the whole thing.
    Oh there would be multiple. A high energy sugar rush of a musical crossover! The H&L guys are going to be rather confused but somehow I can see them just rolling with it.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post

I would be down with that.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Indiana Jones and The Wild Wild West.

Dr. Strange and Hellblazer

First thing, I want to establish that despite being from separate realities, John and Steven know each other. Magic has a way of not staying where it's supposed to, so they've met a few times and don't care much for each other.

I want to see Strange handling the bloody, gory body horror style magic that John tends to deal with, while John has to handle surreal Ditko style weirdness.

Also at some point, Constantine has to wear Strange's old magic trenchcoat look from the 90s.

TFS Alucard meets Hazbin Lucifer.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

From Downtown!

Deku, Asta, Yuji, Tanjiro and Denji forming their own support group brotherhood on a camping trip with Guts as the Team Dad.

Special Guest: Mash Burnedead. Because bonding is even better with cream puffs!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator