Page 44 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Who is the one to the right of Blake?
    Your right or Blake's right?

Assuming your right, that's Velvet Crowe. She's the lead character of the game Tales of Berseria (which is my favourite of the few Tales of-games that I've played). Her life is... pain and anger for the most part.

Edward Elric meets Alcina Dimitrescu.

One look at her and he'd go nuclear.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime crossed over with I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level: Okay, maybe this one's a bit too obvious, crossing over two isekai anime involving slimes. (And it's possible that Rimuru and Azusa would actually get along pretty well).

But speaking of which, another obvious possibility is That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime and So I'm a Spider, So What?

Zombieland Saga and Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks: What happens when two very unusual pop bands perform at the same concert venue? Will the Rainbooms and Franchouchou get along?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Rimuru and Azusa would get along famously, and she would probably end up adopting Milim as a daughter as well, provided that she has the stats to survive Milim's initial playfighting (from what I've seen thus far, she doesn't want anything to do with Milim being serious).

In the second crossover, I'm not sure if Rimuru and Kumoko will end up as enemies, but I do think that they'd still hang out as buddies in either case.

Extraordinary Member

RWBY and Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, mostly because I want to see action scenes with team RWBY with the ROTTNMT style animation.

But they could also have a ton of fun interactions. Qrow and Splinter can be depressed together!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    RWBY and Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, mostly because I want to see action scenes with team RWBY with the ROTTNMT style animation.

But they could also have a ton of fun interactions. Qrow and Splinter can be depressed together!
    RWBY with either ROTTNMT or Studio Trigger animation would be heavenly.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

BANNED

Monsterverse X Hentai Kamen: The Abnormal Superhero.

Just when Mechagodzilla is about to go berserk, some ripped dude asks Madisen to give him her panties, which he then proceeds to wear...on his face. Seconds later he rips his clothes off, turns his underwear into a mankini, kicks Serizawa out of the pilot's seat, gets in and with the power of hentai, reverse-possesses the robot.

Godzilla begins his charge but instead of firing off missiles, the mecha strikes a highly disturbing pose.

"HENTAI OUGI(Secret Technique...)"

A few hours later, screens all over the world are pixelated as CNN reports the most traumatic(to the viewer, anyway...) fight between Titans ever seen, with both Kong and Godzilla now suffering from PTSD. Godzilla because of the sordid ways in which he got beat down, and Kong? Well, because of how he got his heart restarted(with a "Big Inari" smash to the face...)

Last edited by T51R; 05-07-2021 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime crossed over with I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level: Okay, maybe this one's a bit too obvious, crossing over two isekai anime involving slimes. (And it's possible that Rimuru and Azusa would actually get along pretty well).

But speaking of which, another obvious possibility is That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime and So I'm a Spider, So What?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    In the second crossover, I'm not sure if Rimuru and Kumoko will end up as enemies, but I do think that they'd still hang out as buddies in either case.
    Rimuru's generally much further along in the story than Kumoko across all media, so stats and abilities is far above her. But both of them are generally the easygoing sort, and Rimuru has universal translation, so should be able to talk to Kumoko if its one of her earlier spider forms (that assumes Kumoko will talk to him in the first place since she's actually a "realistic" shut-in and is in fact paralyzed in social situations). Kumoko is going to appreciate Rimuru's easygoing nature and will love the luxuries of Tempest. At the very least, they aren't going to try to kill each other right off the bat.

Also, despite her overall power level (which should be around a mid-level Tempest executive, at most), she's shown to be *much* more intelligent and strategic than most anyone in Slime (barring "instant knowledge" shenanigans like Raphael). Slime people tend to brute force everything. That should bump her a few levels in Rimuru's eyes as well.
    Last edited by Twickster; 05-07-2021 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Edward Elric meets Alcina Dimitrescu.

One look at her and he'd go nuclear.
    Isn't her Japanese voice actress the same one as Lust?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Isn't her Japanese voice actress the same one as Lust?
    Just checked. Yes she is.

Oh poor Ed is going to be some have some serious flashbacks.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Just checked. Yes she is.

Oh poor Ed is going to be some have some serious flashbacks.
    Ed? I'd be more concerned over Hawkeye, or worse, *Mustang* meeting Alcina.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Guilty Gear x Trigun: I would love to listen to the scientific debates and ideological clashes between That Man and Knives. Especially if That Man decides that he wants to "assist" the human inhabitants of Gunsmoke, which would oppose Knives' goal.

Soul Eater x Shaman King x Bleach: I'm honestly surprised that no one's written a fanfiction with a combination of the three, given how compatible they are.

Leverage and Burn Notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I'd say it wouldn't end well for Alcina if she met Mustang.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Oh definitely! Mustang would dunk on pretty much everyone in Village. FreakyFishGuy might be a bit of a problem until Mustang drains the water and Doll Girl's illusions could be problematic, but other than that, I don't see him having too many problems so long as he flash fries Miranda and Heisenberg on sight.

I chose Edward for the height difference.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator