Page 35 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Didn't the Punisher almost murder the Joker until the Batman rescued him in one crossover?

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Muadib View Post
    How dare you doubt the power of BatPlotArmour! (I love Batman for the record, pretty sure the Saiyans are out his paygrade even at his most BatObnoxious)
    That's weird. Most super abilities in that verse don't come from genetics (at least they shouldn't), so there's actually little reason why Batman can't develop Ki of his own with training.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    That's weird. Most super abilities in that verse don't come from genetics (at least they shouldn't), so there's actually little reason why Batman can't develop Ki of his own with training.
    He would be decent I guess but Batsy would need to train for yeeeeaaaarrs before he could start to approach the Z-Fighters levels, much less the Saiyans.

Current Goku is hilariously more powerful than he was during this part of the series for example.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Well, my call for a RWBY/DC crossover has actually happened. Considering Rooster Teeth was bought up by Warner Bros., its not too surprising, as they've done it with other franchises they own (and Achievement Hunter, a Rooster Teeth branch, has done a lot of DC stuff, including merchandise). Just not this soon.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    He would be decent I guess but Batsy would need to train for yeeeeaaaarrs before he could start to approach the Z-Fighters levels, much less the Saiyans.

Current Goku is hilariously more powerful than he was during this part of the series for example.
    Training is as long as the plot requires. He could complete it in a day if the writers wanted him to win.

Training is as long as the plot requires. He could complete it in a day if the writers wanted him to win.
    Which would be utterly laughable. Even assuming he went into the time chamber, he's still starting at zero compared to the real warriors who've been doing this their whole lives. He could go in for ten days I guess but even assuming Batsy could survive that, that's ten years gone.

And that's all assuming Vegeta doesn't pop up and throw him out.

Also, the Z-Crew live and breathe training, especially Goku and Vegeta, so good luck closing that gap.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Which would be utterly laughable. Even assuming he went into the time chamber, he's still starting at zero compared to the real warriors who've been doing this their whole lives. He could go in for ten days I guess but even assuming Batsy could survive that, that's ten years gone.

And that's all assuming Vegeta doesn't pop up and throw him out.

Also, the Z-Crew live and breathe training, especially Goku and Vegeta, so good luck closing that gap.
    You say that but Goku and Vegeta (and everyone else to honest) routinely abuse this kind of BS.

I mean, maybe if Bruce somehow found out about Old Namek and could build himself a Time Machine and go back to that version of Namek, find the Grand Elder, climb the mountain and somehow convince Super Kami Guru to unlock his potential, assuming he got post Nail, then escaped, went back to the Present, somehow found a way to the Supreme Kai World and somehow convinced Elder Kai to super unlock his potential and then he found the Dragon Balls and wished for Eternal Youth and trained for x amount of years in the Time Chamber and then went back in time to find Dr. Gero and somehow convinced him to turn Bruce into an android, assuming Gero wouldn't kill him for this and that Bruce would be allowed to keep his free will, and that he was made into a 17/18 style model and then he went and trained some more....then maaaaaaybe Bruce could hang with the Big Boys.

But at that point, is it really even Bruce anymore?

And then they would just go SSJWhatever and smack Bruce anyway.

Maybe we could give Bruce some plot gimmie to give him Superman powers, but again, at that point, it's not really Batman anymore.

I guess the BatArmors might be useful but the Z-Fighters are insanely powerful.

You pretty much need to give Bruce a whole lot of plot armor and plot gimmies and handwaves for him to be able to take the Z-Fighters on in a fist fight.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

You say that but Goku and Vegeta (and everyone else to honest) routinely abuse this kind of BS.
    They're also starting at a much higher baseline than Bruce after training in this kind of thing their entire lives, getting Zenkai boosts and in Goku's case, multiple teachers well versed in this kind of thing plus heavy gravity training.

They put a LOT into their training and they do this constantly.

Bruce isn't catching up.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Honestly, I think Bruce would be happier in JOJO. Getting a Stand is way easier, though what you'll get is unpredictable, and the villains are easier to manage. Plus, the amount of cleverness and 4D Chess everyone is always playing in their fights fits Bruce's skillset.

Not sure if he's prepared for how Fabulous things get in later seasons though.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Salem- I shall dominate the world...with children's card games! *evil laugh*
    Cinder- I have some serious concerns about this...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Salem- I shall dominate the world...with children's card games! *evil laugh*
    Cinder- I have some serious concerns about this...
    Salem: Go and destroy the accursed Ruby Rose and her friends my Blue Eyes White Dragon! *Throws card and it flutters uselessly to the floor*
    Cinder: I think it's about time to look into putting Salem in a home.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Salem: Go and destroy the accursed Ruby Rose and her friends my Blue Eyes White Dragon! *Throws card and it flutters uselessly to the floor*
    Cinder: I think it's about time to look into putting Salem in a home.
    Salem: Hmm. Something's wrong... oh right. *summons forth a massive grim dragon* I forgot the monster!

Cinder: ...at least it's a step in the right direction...I think.

Salem: No. Something is still off. *eyes the dragon* Oh right. Cinder, go steal some blue paint! I can't give color to things.

Cinder: ...how much blue paint are we taking about here?

Salem: All of it.