Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 535
  1. #421
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,236

    Default

    My Hero Academia crossover with A Certain Scientific Railgun where Mikoto and Kuroko are in the hero course classes while Uiharu and Saten are in U.A.s support course or General Education course.

  2. #422
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    758

    Default

    Shuumatsu no Valkyrie x Journey into Mystery

  3. #423
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    14,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    You gave the Explosion Loli herself cosmic power. Good God...
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  4. #424
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    758

    Default

    Puela Magica Madoka x Shazam

    Instead of forming a contract with the Wizard, Billy forms a contract with Kyuubey.

  5. #425
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    14,389

    Default

    Talentless Nana Hiiragi trying to hunt down and eliminate L only to realize too late she's up against someone with an actual brain this time around.

    Hilarity ensues as L completely outplays her and throws her in prison.

    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  6. #426
    Reborn Samurai Len Ikari145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Posts
    4,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Talentless Nana Hiiragi trying to hunt down and eliminate L only to realize too late she's up against someone with an actual brain this time around.

    Hilarity ensues as L completely outplays her and throws her in prison.

    I got to know: just how terrible is this chick? You've been discussing her a lot lately.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

    Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

  7. #427
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    14,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I got to know: just how terrible is this chick? You've been discussing her a lot lately.
    Well if you insist.

    spoilers:

    Basically, Nana is an anime version of someone from TheBoys.

    A powerless child soldier who was sent by some organization to infiltrate an island school full of Supers. Her mission is to murder everyone there and Nana gets pretty sadistic about it. Her first day there, she befriends one student, plays with his mind, makes him feel like she's his friend, then she shoves him off a cliff to his death.

    Note that he did nothing to her and his power was to neutralize other people's powers.

    Next, she goes and befriends another student with a low level time travel power and after making him exhaust himself all day, she tricks him into going back in time one more time...into a frozen lake where he sinks and drowns. Again, he'd done nothing to her and only wanted to figure out what happened to his friend.

    Next, one of the students, Kyouya, starts investigating the disappearances and her. She responds by setting a trap to blow up a building with him in it. He walks it off due to his power of invincibility. Despite having ample evidence, Kyouya somehow doesn't suspect her.

    Next, she gets harassed and blackmailed by the first villain of the peace, a guy who had the power to take precog photos with his camera. Now, admittedly, this guy was an a-hole, even trying to force himself on Nana, so nobody is weeping for him, but it's the aftermath of the whole affair that's stupid.

    After she kills him with a poison needle, she gets caught red handed standing over the corpse....and somehow nobody puts two and two together. One of the kids finds a photo that Precog guy took previously of her shoving the first guy off the cliff...and just hands it over.

    Kyouya wants to perform an autopsy on the corpse...and everybody tells him no. One of the kids is revealed to be a necromancer and revives photoprecog's corpse so they could flat out ASK him what happened...and they just don't. Because Nana said so. Nana.

    The girl they saw standing over his corpse. Nana immediately tries to kill the necromancer kid that night and then another kid the following night only for that girl to be revealed to be the REAL necromancer and that the one she stabbed was one of her zombies.

    Nana gets smacked down and despite having Nana dead to freaking rights, and control over her zombies, Necromancer Girl decides to just randomly let her go because Nana claims to have telepathy and that she could read the zombies mind. Nana immediately runs for it.

    Later, despite having Nana trapped and dead to rights again, Necromancer Girl refuses to press her advantage and lets her go. Despite knowing Nana's entire game, she sits on the information all day long and does not act on it.

    Nana later kills her.

    Now, granted, Necromancer Girl is revealed to be a villain as well, controlling a lot of corpses and boinking at least her boyfriend zombie, but still.

    end of spoilers

    Basically, Nana is an absolute A-Hole who gets away with it due to being surrounded by idiots who can't put two and two together.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  8. #428

    Default

    here's mine:

    spoilers:
    in a Hereafter, when MCU!TonyStark meets Tiger General from Happy Tree Friends

    Tony Stark: Tiger General, how your son ends up become HTF version of Harry Potter(or more accurately, Doctor Strange)?

    Tiger General: he's raised by Jedi

    Tony Stark: who's that Jedi?

    Tiger General: Buddhist Monkey

    Tony Stark: so after the anthro Green Bear murders you(in a war that give him his own PTSD), that anthro Bear ends up giving your infant son to Buddhist Monkey(that's being Happy Tree Friends version of Jedi) for raising him

    Tiger General: and Unlike most people that die in HTF universe, I never come back to life like Pop's wife, though Flippy's slain teammates(Sneaky and Mouse Ka-Boom) does come back to life

    Deadpool: that's how the mind behind Ani-Toonspiracy project fixes someone else's shitty OC *kicked out from hereafter*
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Masonicon; 11-24-2020 at 04:30 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

    https://linktr.ee/Masonicon

  9. #429
    So very happy! The Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Darkest recesses of my mind
    Posts
    3,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Well if you insist.

    spoilers:

    Basically, Nana is an anime version of someone from TheBoys.

    A powerless child soldier who was sent by some organization to infiltrate an island school full of Supers. Her mission is to murder everyone there and Nana gets pretty sadistic about it. Her first day there, she befriends one student, plays with his mind, makes him feel like she's his friend, then she shoves him off a cliff to his death.

    Note that he did nothing to her and his power was to neutralize other people's powers.

    Next, she goes and befriends another student with a low level time travel power and after making him exhaust himself all day, she tricks him into going back in time one more time...into a frozen lake where he sinks and drowns. Again, he'd done nothing to her and only wanted to figure out what happened to his friend.

    Next, one of the students, Kyouya, starts investigating the disappearances and her. She responds by setting a trap to blow up a building with him in it. He walks it off due to his power of invincibility. Despite having ample evidence, Kyouya somehow doesn't suspect her.

    Next, she gets harassed and blackmailed by the first villain of the peace, a guy who had the power to take precog photos with his camera. Now, admittedly, this guy was an a-hole, even trying to force himself on Nana, so nobody is weeping for him, but it's the aftermath of the whole affair that's stupid.

    After she kills him with a poison needle, she gets caught red handed standing over the corpse....and somehow nobody puts two and two together. One of the kids finds a photo that Precog guy took previously of her shoving the first guy off the cliff...and just hands it over.

    Kyouya wants to perform an autopsy on the corpse...and everybody tells him no. One of the kids is revealed to be a necromancer and revives photoprecog's corpse so they could flat out ASK him what happened...and they just don't. Because Nana said so. Nana.

    The girl they saw standing over his corpse. Nana immediately tries to kill the necromancer kid that night and then another kid the following night only for that girl to be revealed to be the REAL necromancer and that the one she stabbed was one of her zombies.

    Nana gets smacked down and despite having Nana dead to freaking rights, and control over her zombies, Necromancer Girl decides to just randomly let her go because Nana claims to have telepathy and that she could read the zombies mind. Nana immediately runs for it.

    Later, despite having Nana trapped and dead to rights again, Necromancer Girl refuses to press her advantage and lets her go. Despite knowing Nana's entire game, she sits on the information all day long and does not act on it.

    Nana later kills her.

    Now, granted, Necromancer Girl is revealed to be a villain as well, controlling a lot of corpses and boinking at least her boyfriend zombie, but still.

    end of spoilers

    Basically, Nana is an absolute A-Hole who gets away with it due to being surrounded by idiots who can't put two and two together.
    So, Talentless Nana is The Boys written in a world where 99% of the heroes AREN'T completely ridiculous baby-eating evil, but ARE completely lobotomized into being completely stupid.

    Oooor, basically Batgod/The Joker at his most OP where he's a Japanese schoolgirl who kills superheroes.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

  10. #430
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    14,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    So, Talentless Nana is The Boys written in a world where 99% of the heroes AREN'T completely ridiculous baby-eating evil, but ARE completely lobotomized into being completely stupid.

    Oooor, basically Batgod/The Joker at his most OP where he's a Japanese schoolgirl who kills superheroes.
    Basically that. You can check out the episodes on YouTube. It is kind of mind boggling how dimwitted the cast are.

    This might sound like a weird comparison, but Nana herself comes off as a Discount Junko to me somehow.

    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  11. #431
    Reborn Samurai Len Ikari145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Posts
    4,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    So, Talentless Nana is The Boys written in a world where 99% of the heroes AREN'T completely ridiculous baby-eating evil, but ARE completely lobotomized into being completely stupid.

    Oooor, basically Batgod/The Joker at his most OP where he's a Japanese schoolgirl who kills superheroes.
    Decided to look into this more: spoilers:
    Well, to her minimal credit, she actually does feel guilt and remorse about killing her more innocent targets such as Nanao from the first episode and legitimately believes that what she's doing is for the greater good of the world. She's also apparently not immune to karma as she later discovers that her superior lied to her about her mission, since he simply wants to take over the world using the Talented. So, when it hits her that she's been murdering innocent children under false pretenses, as well as the fact that her superior revealed that he killed her parents (and raised her after the fact since her childhood, which explains why she's a sociopath), she breaks down. On top of that, she finds out Nanao is not only alive, but he's been brainwashed into becoming exactly what her intel predicted, which drives her to nearly commit suicide(which implies that she actually did have feelings for him).
    end of spoilers

    Now with all that being said, she still deserves proper retribution. Fou, Go! Use Mega Punch, followed by Fury Swipe!

    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 11-24-2020 at 10:03 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

    Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

  12. #432
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    14,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Decided to look into this more : spoilers:
    To her credit, she actually does feel guilt and remorse about killing her more innocent targets such as Nanao from the first episode and legitimately believes that what she's doing is for the greater good of the world. She's also apparently not immune to karma as she later discovers that her superior lied to her about her mission, since he simply wants to take over the world using the Talented. So, when it hits her that she's been murdering innocent children for under false pretenses, as well as the fact that her superior revealed that he killed her parents (and raised her after the fact since her childhood, which explains why she's a sociopath), she breaks down. On top of that, she finds out Nanao is not only alive, but he's been brainwashed into becoming exactly what her intel predicted, which drives her to nearly commit suicide(which implies that she actually did have feelings for him).
    end of spoilers

    Now with all that being said, she still deserves proper retribution. Fou, Go! Use Mega Punch, followed by Fury Swipe!

    Huh. And here I was on the first few episodes. Nice to see she gets some development and karmaslaps coming up because she's rather annoying in the episodes I've watched.

    Thanks Len!

    I think I'm still dropping it though. Appreciated, but honestly I just can't stand her.
    Last edited by Guy1; 11-25-2020 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Made A Decision.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  13. #433
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    14,389

    Default

    On a more amusing note, The Winchesters Meet Charlie Magne from Hazbin.

    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  14. #434
    Fantastic Member Captain Midnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Beach Haven NJ & Casablanca Morroco
    Posts
    478

    Default

    1)Birds of Prey with Alias' Jessica Jones, Jessica Drew and Mockingbird.
    2)Justice League Dark/Strange Academy
    3)Captain America with the JSA
    4)Spider-man & Winter Soldier team with the Titans (original)
    5)The Predators hunting Freddie & Jason Voorhees
    Be yourself everyone is taken !!

  15. #435
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
    1)Birds of Prey with Alias' Jessica Jones, Jessica Drew and Mockingbird.
    2)Justice League Dark/Strange Academy
    3)Captain America with the JSA
    4)Spider-man & Winter Soldier team with the Titans (original)
    5)The Predators hunting Freddie & Jason Voorhees
    The last one would be... interesting. As Freddie mainly exists only in the dreamworld, while Jason usually sticks to Camp Crystal Lake. The first one, the Predators would HAVE to enter Freddie's dreamworld first. Which gives him all the advantages. Jason... makes for some interesting scenarios. Would the hi-tech Predators be able to take down Jason with the home field advantage? Jason not only openly just walks up to his victims, but he's a master at ambushing them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •