Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1220

Lina and Naga as Evangelion Pilots.jpg

The Angels will be the least of Shinji's worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    This...*needs* to happen.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Lina and Naga as Evangelion Pilots.jpg

The Angels will be the least of Shinji's worries.

This...*needs* to happen.

Shinji: "You know, if we start broadcasting her laugh, it might just deal with the Angels for us. Worst case scenario it blows out whatever counts as their eardrums."
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Black Adam and Blood Syndicate.

Astonishing Member

Shinji and his Warhammer 40k with NGE characters there replaced by Digimon tamers characters
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

The home owner in question!

For further comedy, he'd find their costumes adorable and give Anya all of the candy.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Gailfreyan have hybrid with viltrumites
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member

Raz new team by Gerugeon.jpg

Raz from Psychonauts gets some new co-workers.
    Original found here: https://gerugeon.tumblr.com/post/689...nd-finally-got

Astonishing Member

Billy Butcher teams up with Emile Danko

Astonishing Member

Timberwolf and Wood God.

Extraordinary Member

Astonishing Member

Loud siblings from Loud House become new FNAF Animatronics after Purple guy murders them
    Last edited by Masonicon; 12-01-2022 at 12:48 AM.

I think Blue Exorcist and Chainsaw Man would resonate with each other almost seamlessly. I can see Rin and Denji getting along since they do have similar personalities and it would be interesting to see what kind of dynamic he'd bring to the Hayakawa household(heck, he might be able to get Denji and Power to behave without threatening them like Aki lol). I'd also love to see Mephisto and Makima attempt to outwit the other in a complex game of 4D chess. Heck, the mixture of cosmology regarding the Devils would be fascinating. CSM Devils are generated through human fear and are interdependent on humans to thrive and exist. BE Devils are almost the opposite in nature since they exist as pre-existing concepts that are as old as the universe itself, and are not embodied constructs created by or associated with humanity(Mephisto even stating that if humanity was destroyed or the Earth was vaporized, it would mean nothing to the Devils since they are natural concepts born of the universe). That could lead to some interesting cosmic classism for extra drama.

Astonishing Member

Black Adam and and/or versus Hancock.