Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Mxyzptlk retcons all Superpowered Beings that aren't people like Ironman(even those like him, especially when they use 'magical' weapons are fare no better than any other superbeings) into Pokemons
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Mxyzptlk retcons all Superpowered Beings that aren't people like Ironman(even those like him, especially when they use 'magical' weapons are fare no better than any other superbeings) into Pokemons
    For a minute there, I thought you were going to make Act of God all over again. Then I saw the Pokemon part and couldn't help but chuckle.

As a Marvel vs Capcom video game: Wrestling companies.

I've mentioned it in the past: I would absolutely love to see Beelzebub crossed over with Yu Yu Hakusho. Heck, it would be the perfect setting if Yusuke and Kuwabara were expelled Sarayashiki Hight and forced to transfer over to Ishiyama. Yusuke would be in heaven.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Warhammer 40k and Snow White.

Extraordinary Member

Mob Psycho 100, A Certain Scientific Railgun and My Hero Academia.

An alternate universe where Shigeo, Mikoto and Izuku all meet and become good friends would be really fun and wholesome.

BANNED

Demolition Man X Angry Marines.

Harold, Kumar, Jay, and Silent Bob.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    For a minute there, I thought you were going to make Act of God all over again. Then I saw the Pokemon part and couldn't help but chuckle.
    even characters like Mxy are also retconned into Pokemons here
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

BANNED

The Little Mermaid '89 X The Little Mermaid '23

After losing her voice and nearly drowning, Ariel(23) struggles on hew, unsteady legs along the coast until she finds a little grotto. There, she tries to rest. But there's something in the air. Something that makes her uneasy, and something she has never felt before: the fear of death. She reaches for a nearby rock, but a boot lands between her hand and the makeshift weapon. Unable to speak, she can only look upwards in terror at the seemingly disembodied grin in the light of the moon.

"Not surprising," a familiar voice, though cracked and dry, mutters from the shadow. "I would have done that, too when I was your age. What with being brash, selfish and unthinking and all."

The figure moves slowly into the moonlight. Once-bright red hair now is now quickly greying, and where once it was worn long, now it is sheared short for more practical reasons. Slender arms and soft hands are gone, taking their place are calloused palms from the hilt of a sword and sinewed muscle from a lifetime of use. Where once were captivating blue eyes there is only one remaining, the beginnings of a cataract starting to show. On the right side of her face where her other eye once was, a scar from her scalp down her cheek. And her neck, once thin and graceful, had become thick and better suited to carrying her Royal head within its heavily adorned helm. To say nothing of her shoulders; her once-petite frame had grown, and though not as tall as a man, her stature boasted at least equal strength that was, from age, beginning to wane.

The princess sat motionless until the stranger offered her hand, ripping her from the water in a half-breath with a grip of iron. She slowly demonstrated how she was to "sit." At last, the stranger took pity on the princess, and again began to speak as if she knew her thoughts.

"I have journeyed the land for 34 long years. I have brokered peace in the East and to the North while finding battle in the South and West. Death and life of tens of thousands hang upon my very word, and so I now speak reservedly and even then, only when I must. Where once I led the kingdom from my throne room, I now lead from the front beside my husband be it into the warmth and hospitality of an ally, or into the jaws of death by an enemy's embrace. I am the nation's vanguard. Its gatekeeper. And the guardian of its many peoples."

The stranger met the princesses' eyes with her one she had left. "I am you from another time. And I am what you will one day become. So shame not the name of Triton as I once did."

It was then that the princess understood, that she beheld a Queen.
    Last edited by T51R; 10-23-2021 at 02:40 AM.

Roman Empire game, but with the Dynasty Warriors angle. You have major conflicts, big name generals and leaders, civil wars, outside forces, etc.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Sly Cooper and Beastars

Incredible Member

Rick and Morty, Gravity Falls and The Owl House. They're all but connected anyways through various references to one another.

Jiminy Cricket, Brave Little Toaster, and An American Tail.