Page 49 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
    BANNED

MCU Domino X Black Dynamite.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    MCU Domino X Black Dynamite.
    There is no MCU Domino. I assume you mean Domino from Deadpool 2.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That one. But she stopped being Domino when a single hair from Black Dynamite's afro flew on the wind, and entered her afro. From that day onward, she grew a badass moustache and became known as The Second Coming of Black Dynamite!

BANNED

Also. Mom Please Don't Come Adventuring With Me X Kitsune Spirit X Brainless Witch.

One has experience being a wife, but doesn't have a child. The other has successfully raised a child, but has never been in a relationship. But they're both OP as hell.

Witch, well, she's pretty OP but has never known happiness and because of her immortality, lives in constant depression to the point she cut the top of hear head off to stop herself crying(but is still somehow okay to run all over the place!?)

One of the strongest youkai seeks out one of the strongest dragons, and they start a journey to save the heart of one of the strongest witches before it turns dark and she brings calamity on her entire world because of her sorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Also. Mom Please Don't Come Adventuring With Me X Kitsune Spirit X Brainless Witch.

One has experience being a wife, but doesn't have a child. The other has successfully raised a child, but has never been in a relationship. But they're both OP as hell.

Witch, well, she's pretty OP but has never known happiness and because of her immortality, lives in constant depression to the point she cut the top of hear head off to stop herself crying(but is still somehow okay to run all over the place!?)

One of the strongest youkai seeks out one of the strongest dragons, and they start a journey to save the heart of one of the strongest witches before it turns dark and she brings calamity on her entire world because of her sorrow.
    A bit off topic, but other than a couple of Korean Manwhas, I tend to go with isekais that avoid making the person that got truck-kun'd overpowered. Makes the stories more interesting. Or at the very least, not OP in terms of battle power.

Astonishing Member

Akko Kagari attends Mahora Academy
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Akko Kagari attends Mahora Academy
    As Negi's student, someone to help him, what? Or is Negi supposed to keep an eye on her? Which would be hilarious, as even with several adult mages and half a class that is either magical or familiar with it, he STILL gets into trouble.

Extraordinary Member

Little Witch Academia and The Owl House would be a fun crossover.

Luz and Amity have a number of similarities with Akko and Diana that would be fun to explore.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    A bit off topic, but other than a couple of Korean Manwhas, I tend to go with isekais that avoid making the person that got truck-kun'd overpowered. Makes the stories more interesting. Or at the very least, not OP in terms of battle power.
    Check out the new manga featuring Retsu Kaioh, who has reincarnated into a fantasy world. LOL all he has is his Kung Fu, but he's already started to kick people's arses.

Mia San Mia!

Gundam x Isekai (Dunbine rebirth).

Written by Tomino

Directed by Anno

Art design by Akira Yasuda

SWAT Kats/Captain Simian and the Space Monkeys.

Sword Art Online/Osmosis Jones

Astonishing Member

Kamen Rider Agito with Heroes tv show
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Well, since Disney bought most of Fox's properties, she is technically MCU Domino.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Well, since Disney bought most of Fox's properties, she is technically MCU Domino.
    I think she has to actually appear in an MCU movie or show to count.

And we have no idea how they'll handle the Deadpool franchise and its characters in relation to the MCU.