Page 63 of 82 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    With bowl-cut or after?

Anyway, somehow stumbled on a fanfic that somehow combines a lot of the big name anime and manga together, while treating the characters respectfully. Weird. Yet, welcome. It has OCs as its center point, but the actual characters do get the most screen time, are held in pretty much in character (a surprise, and a welcome one), and have interesting interactions. The Saiyans, are after the Buu Arc, and are the heaviest hitters, but outside the big bads, the others, including the Yugi-oh characters get their time as well.

Aside from a fanfic somehow combining a lot of my favorite series together; These two idjits

come across a big case in Starling City, only to come across the local vigilantes;

Fun fact, Steven Amell, Jensen Ackles, and Jared Padalecki were all friends and really wanted CW to do a crossover. Alas, it never happened.
    you can try Scooby Doo crossover with Arrowverse
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member

Azula: So... did your father's grandiose and self-centered expectations cause you severe childhood trauma too?

Dabi: Yup. And was your kind-hearted mother too weak-willed to properly stand up to your father as well?

Azula: And has this less than stellar childhood caused you to turn into a veritable monster that all around you fear?

Dabi: Absolutely! I don't suppose that you have a goody two-shoes brother who's been burned on the side of his face by one of his parents?

Azula: I do actually have one of those! They're so lame!

Dabi: This is uncanny. But surely you don't use blue flames to strike fear into those that oppose you.

Azula: *ligts a small blue flame from her hand* And if they still mouth off to me I use it to strike them down!

Dabi: *produces his own blue flame* Wow. Did we just become best friends?

Azula: I'd absolutely say so. How about we go celebrate this by hunting down some fools and making them beg for mercy?

Dabi: Sounds perfect!

*the two of them lock arms and skip away into the night leaving their brothers behind*

Shoto: I don't know if that worked out perfectly or horribly.

Zuko: Either way we should go stop them right now.

Shoto: Yeah.

BANNED

A Robotech where Protoculture was something found by Cybertronians long ago and resulted in the Autobot/Decepticon/Invid Wars and Optimus Prime works with Zor to escape resulting in the Ark/SDF-1 crashing on Earth and Prime having to hide from the humans as the Fold Drive thanks to keeping both Matrixes within him (Protoculture & Leadership) only to mask himself as the standard Truck once they get the civilian town going in there, along with some autobot survivors hidden in unexplored parts of the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    you can try Scooby Doo crossover with Arrowverse
    Would need a reality warp into a cartoon. Again.

Astonishing Member

Scrappy Doo dumped into Pokemon Mystery Dungeon universe

what if this got written by Garth Ennis?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

It's PG-13. Anya should be fine. I'd be more worried about her reading Makima's mind honestly.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

It's PG-13. Anya should be fine. I'd be more worried about her reading Makima's mind honestly.
    I'm pretty sure that Makima can control her thoughts well enough to keep them from being read. Denji's and Power's minds, however...

Astonishing Member

at_the_movies__by_mrinfinity98_ddq1gj2.jpg
    my favorite anime characters watching Avengers Endgame

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

I'm wondering why the heck Makima's crying.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Either it's because it's a bad movie or Morb just reminds her of someone she knew.

I want to say it's out of empathy but this is Makima.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    What part of "It's Morbin' Time!" is confusing you? Morbius truly is one of the movies of our generation.

Astonishing Member

Brotherhood of Nod teams up with Alpha Legion

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I kinda want to see that same thing, but with someone like Goku, Piccolo, or George Takei bumping in.

Astonishing Member

Shadowrun crossover with Warhammer 40k/Star Trek: both are Lord of the Rings recycled as 2 types of Science Fiction genres: Cyberpunk and Space Opera