Page 20 of 82 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Captain Celebrity meets Booster Gold.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

BANNED

Shumatsuu No Valkerye X Mom Please Don't Come Adventuring With Me X God of War: Ultimate Overbearing Family Trip!

Deals with the growing friendship between Ryuu and Atreus when their single parents bring them to the Ragnarok Tournament to teach them life lessons, the many realms, and the Gods that rule them. Of course, everybody shits themselves when Kratos shows up. But when Karma shows up, entire pantheons evacuate just in case. And of course, a certain Valkerye trying to raise the boys to become breeders for the Valkerye corps after learning how strong they are eventually going to become(hey, they have to replace the Valkeryes they lost somehow...)

Chainsawman X Devilman

The only way to deal with a planet infested with evil, is EVEN EVILLER EVIL!

Killing Bites X Grappler Baki

The most brutal humans VS the most brutal Beastmen! Natural weapons VS technique!
    Last edited by T51R; 07-20-2020 at 07:53 AM.

Starlord Meets Alastor.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Shumatsuu No Valkerye X Mom Please Don't Come Adventuring With Me X God of War: Ultimate Overbearing Family Trip!

Deals with the growing friendship between Ryuu and Atreus when their single parents bring them to the Ragnarok Tournament to teach them life lessons, the many realms, and the Gods that rule them. Of course, everybody shits themselves when Kratos shows up. But when Karma shows up, entire pantheons evacuate just in case. And of course, a certain Valkerye trying to raise the boys to become breeders for the Valkerye corps after learning how strong they are eventually going to become(hey, they have to replace the Valkeryes they lost somehow...)

Chainsawman X Devilman

The only way to deal with a planet infested with evil, is EVEN EVILLER EVIL!

Killing Bites X Grappler Baki

The most brutal humans VS the most brutal Beastmen! Natural weapons VS technique!
    Had to remind myself of Shuumatsu no Valkerye, then I remembered it was the one with Lu Bu fighting Thor (among others). Even had biblical Adam (of all people) fight Zeus.

Didn't finish it, but did have some interesting things.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'd like to see a superhero team up and/or road trip between all the main characters of Sony exclusive games, though you might have to split it between human characters and inhuman characters (ie: Persona 5's Morgana would be hanging out with Sly Cooper). They'd each get to bring one sub-character to act as an backup during missions/events.

Peter "Spider-Man" Parker: "Hey, just spitballing this here, but maybe we can trade Delsin for you Fetch?"

Delsin "Banner Man" Rowe: "Hey! We all know that I'm the biggest gun!"

Kratos: "Hm."

Ren "Joker" Amamiya: *pointedly drinks his coffee*

Cole "Electric Man" MacGrath: "You don't say?"

Delsin Rowe: "I-in my own game, I mean!"

Abigail "Fetch" Walker: "Aw, ya guys are sweet, but I'm afraid we're a package deal, what with D bein' my emotional support dumbass an' all."

Delsin Rowe: "AW C'MON!"

Devil May Cry X Bayonetta X Ninja Gaiden

All-New Member

I'd like to see MY HERO ACADEMIA X THE BOYS (Gareth Ennis). What Butcher should do if he meet Deku and All Might? In the story, the Vought makes a portal to alternative universe and he sends the class 1-A doppelgangers from his world and class 1-A alumnus and the Boys try to stop the impostors:

Izuku Midorya- Yowai
    Ochako Uraraka- Gravity girl
    Rikido Sato- Sweet justice
    Koji Koda- Noka
    Hanta Sero- Chopscotch
    Mezo Shoji- Hands up
    Mashirao Ojiro- Tanuki boy
    Yuga Aoyama- Twinkle face
    Mina Ashido- Pinku queen
    Fumikage Tokoyami- Dark Fowl
    Toru Hagakure- Miss Mienai
    Tenya Iida- Quick genius
    Shoto Todoroki- Ondokei
    Eijiro Kirishima- Rock N Riot
    Momo Yayorozu- Hassei-ki
    Minoru Mineta- Budo boy
    Tsuyu Asui- Croaking
    Denki Kaminari- 100 volt
    Kyoka Jiro- Sonarwave

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Fox Erik Lehnsherr (circa the start of X-Men: First Class) and MCU Erik Killmonger circa the start of Black Panther in a Tarantino-esque buddy cop film where they go around 60s-era Earth hunting Nazis and Klansmen.

Actually, it might be fun to see them both in Vibranium Suits go and pick a fight with Sebastian Shaw, just so we can see everyone's attacks being absorbed until someone falls asleep.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 07-25-2020 at 01:48 AM.

Astonishing Member

Hulk from the tv series(David Banner) teaming up with ET and traveling around the country.

Junko Enoshima meets Ghost Nappa.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Gentle Criminal (MHA) and Megamind (pre-heroism) joining forces to... make youtube videos of their crimes. I feel they'd get on like a house on fire because they both have a love of theatrics and they do what they do not out of any evil intent, but because they want attention and feel villainy is the only way they can.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Somewhat related to the above, Cave Guy from Freakazoid! meeting Ultra-Humanite from the animated Justice League. Odds are they forego any actual crime in favor of listening to classical music and bemoaning the wretched state of culture these days.
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices, to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own - for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.-Rod Serling

Joke Anwer: Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer with Single Female Lawyer.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Menace of Mysterio View Post
    Somewhat related to the above, Cave Guy from Freakazoid! meeting ....
    LOL they got away with that!

BANNED

How to Fight(Manhwa) X Holyland(manga) X Kengan Omega(Manga)

Hobin goes to Japan for a holiday, and takes his Newtube channel to the streets if Tokyo. He unfortunately runs into Kamishiro Yuu, who beats him senseless.

Even more unfortunately, before Yuu can deliver his knockout? An old man intervenes and asks them if they like fighting. Well obviously, otherwise they wouldn't be happily cracking each other's heads(one-sidedly, since it was Yuu doing all the cracking.)

The old man introduces himself as Yamashita Kazuo, a small-time businessman with some big time connections. "Come and watch some real fighting, but don't ever get involved with it yourselves," he warns. '

That night, two young men whose hobby is fighting take their first step into the world of monsters...